Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2924
Auto-translated
yes, and I also like using a compass. I always end up scratching my hands during lessons, and everyone is afraid of me.
The next person won't mix up the topic.
User Avatar
#2925
Auto-translated
...and now I'm banning both of you for derailing the topic.
I'm annoyed by the Communist Party of the Russian Federation...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2926
Auto-translated
Impossible. The communist intelligence and the restless Stirlitz know everything. :)

I'm sitting at home on this cloudy day.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2927
Auto-translated
fell asleep, and in the meantime, the weather outside turned nice and sunny, almost like something out of a cute anime.
I'm laughing.
User Avatar
#2928
Auto-translated
over myself

I am extracting tanning agents from badger fur:smile04:

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2929
Auto-translated
over oneself
It happens so often)
and then a badger comes with his brothers, asking to give them some fur
I realize...
User Avatar
#2930
Auto-translated
...my own insignificance.
I'm building communism in the USA...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2931
Auto-translated
I'm building communism in the USA...

Congratulations, you're now the new leader of the world proletariat. Work for the glory of communism 20 hours a day. My brain hurts. They're already building a mausoleum ;)

I'm messing around with the map editor...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2932
Auto-translated
...he filed a lawsuit against you for harassment.
I'm creating a new thread...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2933
Auto-translated
...on the forum named after Magnus the Great.
Just taking a peek...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#2934
Auto-translated
...watching overweight women undress o0, I'm so cruel!

I'm cutting with a laser...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2935
Auto-translated
my finger
I spit from the balcony
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2936
Auto-translated
vertically upwards in windless weather
Looking for Ben's shovel.
User Avatar
#2937
Auto-translated
And it's located in the Temple, during the excavations :3

I don't know how to disable the disc protection for Gothic...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2938
Auto-translated
I know, I actually found it.
It was right there in the Temple, and I didn't even notice it at first.

...so I downloaded a pirated copy, then you figured it out and sued me.

I work for the assassins.