Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
and the video is getting more views than Gaga's - Gaga invites Magnus to choreograph dances for her, and as a result: Koshi has two headaches I'm assigning the choreography to Gaga werewolf: yeah, but the catch is that he's an outsider.
...but then the orderlies came, gave you an injection to cure your hallucinations, and took away the LSD. I bought LSD from the orderlies, and now I'm sitting here eating...
and then you perform Magnus's choreography, upload it to YouTube, and follow in Magnus's footsteps... I'm going crazy over Alejandro; Gaga is a Magnus devourer.
Why is Kosha deleting my posts, and most importantly, why is she associating them with Magnus and making inappropriate comments? I haven't written anything about her lately... or is that why she's writing about me, because I'm not saying anything bad about her? Just talk to each other and leave me out of it.
...but I didn't have time because I closed the thread. I explain to Arandor that I am deleting his posts because of inappropriate language and unnecessary, argumentative spam...