Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2849
Auto-translated
...and he spread all his limbs, waving his arms and not turning.
I'm listening to vulgar English songs...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2850
Auto-translated
...which is being shouted by a drunk neighbor behind the wall. And only after the fifth verse do you realize that it's not English, but Russian swear words...

I'm speaking in free verse...
User Avatar
#2851
Auto-translated
just like Morrigan did
looking for common ground between Morrigan and Verwolke
User Avatar
#2852
Auto-translated
...but there is nothing in common between them; a werewolf is not a suitable object for Magnus's erotic fantasies.
I am moderating Arandor's post...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2853
Auto-translated
and then he opened it and redid it in his own way
I'm enjoying watching Gaga buy a hot dog.
User Avatar
#2854
Auto-translated
...in the nearest alley, they took her hot dog, phone, and beat her up.
I'm munching on a huge apple...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2855
Auto-translated
and instead...
haha, it clearly hints:

I'm reading communist fairy tales.
User Avatar
#2856
Auto-translated
...well, there's no Gaga there, no!!! There was NO sex in the Soviet Union!
I'm destroying Gaga's CDs...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2857
Auto-translated
and she is more than happy:
she launches even larger print runs, setting billboard records
I embroider with a cross-stitch.
User Avatar
#2858
Auto-translated
...but you were supposed to use satin stitch embroidery. And you only found out about it when you had almost finished.
I'm reading stupid comics...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2859
Auto-translated
about how Magnus embroiders the second coming of Gago with a hot dog using cross-stitch.

I'm searching Google for constellations to answer Vegtam's question.
User Avatar
#2860
Auto-translated
but to find the answer, you need to go to another, no less interesting address, and most importantly – an erotic one)

I'm eating a piece of bacon.
User Avatar
#2861
Auto-translated
yes, because a slice of bacon and one hundred grams of tubers is the prison's daily ration

I'm buying a magazine...
User Avatar
#2862
Auto-translated
and on the cover of the magazine... who would have guessed... Kosha!
I'm studying monster choreography.
User Avatar
#2863
Auto-translated
...and it turned out to be hentai. That is, yaoi. In short, no one missed Magnus.
I'm uploading a video to YouTube with a naked Magnus and a yaoi monster...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕