Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2834
Auto-translated
...in short, the camels ate everyone's brains, and everyone died.

I'm sitting here, reading through your chatter...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2835
Auto-translated
instead of watching Alejandro, I'm studying harmonic oscillations of bodies in Alejandro.
User Avatar
#2836
Auto-translated
indeed, even with an accordion, you wouldn't get so tired.

I'm trying to capture the entire Haven...
User Avatar
#2837
Auto-translated
but you choose the wrong door and end up in the holy wars of Heroes 3. I'm glad I finally downloaded Alejandro in 1080i.
User Avatar
#2838
Auto-translated
...until I found out that it wasn't Alejandro, but Bilan.
I'm burning an aromatic candle...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2839
Auto-translated
...at the gas processing plant, where a major leak occurred,

I draw with wax crayons...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2840
Auto-translated
...on the door of my neighbor, an alcoholic and a real tough guy, who is about to wake up.

I'm installing a new program on my laptop for converting videos.
User Avatar
#2841
Auto-translated
...Ney gave me this program. It converts any video into yaoi.

I'm writing new rules for the mafia game...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#2842
Auto-translated
Drakkosha
...until he found out that it wasn't Alejandro, but Bilan./QUOTE]
I don't think Magnus will be too upset about it.
aka Sir Holmes aka David Jones.
User Avatar
#2843
Auto-translated
...but no one will play it anyway.
I submitted the standard calculations to the professor, and he allowed me to take the exam...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2844
Auto-translated
I'm almost afraid to ask, what are standard calculations?

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#2845
Auto-translated
Sky, it's better if you don't know yet. Typical calculations are a hellish form of homework.

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2846
Auto-translated
I knew it would be something terrible, something that teachers love and students hate.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#2847
Auto-translated
he let you in so he could later mock you.

I'm playing an online game...
In reply to HoM[M]ie
User Avatar
#2848
Auto-translated
HoM[M]ie

I don't think Magnus will be too upset about that.
He guessed wrong, he will be upset.

Now, about the topic:
but it turned out that there's a progressive policy: for every step the hero takes, it costs a dollar, basically... a pizza box is the new home for the werewolf.
I'm adding HoM to the list of bad games.