Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2394
Auto-translated
...with a dumbbell under my arm

I take the tiramisu from Magnus.
User Avatar
#2395
Auto-translated
...but it's already been bitten, judging by the marks from the dentures - by Gag.
I'm sitting here, painting myself with whitewash...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2396
Auto-translated
but in the end, the squirrel only scratched you
I'm watching how a cat hunts a squirrel.
User Avatar
#2397
Auto-translated
...the squirrel, startled, jumped on you, scratched you on the outside, then hid in your mouth and scratched you all over from the inside, and I filmed it and uploaded it to YouTube.
I'm uploading a video with Magnus to YouTube...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2398
Auto-translated
and you get banned for posting erotic content
I'm banning Koshu on YouTube.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#2399
Auto-translated
...And now Kosha is an admin there.
I'm enjoying the spectacle...
Любовь и атомное оружие, братья, любовь и атомное оружие.
User Avatar
#2400
Auto-translated
because she accidentally posted a video: "vibrhammer and cat"

I say loudly: "ha"
User Avatar
#2402
Auto-translated
which, in Martian, is a terrible curse. And there happens to be a Martian nearby. He is terrifying in his anger.... And Kosha films it all on camera.

I'm testing a new fighter plane.
User Avatar
#2403
Auto-translated
...he exterminated penguins, Chinese people, and cockroaches, and then he gained consciousness and started exterminating you.
I'm rummaging through the bookshelf...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2404
Auto-translated
and it turned out that there were definitely not book skeletons in it.
I look at Gagothra.
User Avatar
#2405
Auto-translated
...because you can't access porn sites featuring Lady Gaga.
I'm taking down the server of the Lady Gaga fan site...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2406
Auto-translated
congratulations, now all these crazy people will come to us, to our quiet and virtuous Haven!...

I'm fighting global warming...
User Avatar
#2407
Auto-translated
hiding in the refrigerator
I'm eating Catalan cream.
User Avatar
#2408
Auto-translated
aren't you eating a bit too much lately?

looking for something to eat in the fridge...
User Avatar
#2409
Auto-translated
...but Magnus ate everything.
I sent Magnus to the store for groceries...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕