Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2225
Auto-translated
...in a prison cell
I take money from the bank...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2226
Auto-translated
Pointing the barrel at the cashier. A long prison sentence awaits you. I'm trying to convince Vervolka that a book is always better than a movie.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2227
Auto-translated
With his own liver. Like Prometheus.

He injected himself with heroin, drank poison, cut his veins – and then immediately jumped into the noose, i.e., hanged himself.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2228
Auto-translated
...exactly, Vervolku xD i.e., this action is not feasible

feeding the birds

Added 7 minutes later
And you remain stuck there because you are an immortal king

looking at an appetizing picture.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2230
Auto-translated
points for him!!1

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2231
Auto-translated
Lizard, you violated the posting chronology.
Who said you can't turn back time? ^ ^" especially if you're an arrogant moderator

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2232
Auto-translated
I'm trying to convince Vervolka.
With my liver.
This looks a bit strange.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2233
Auto-translated
fight with organs?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2234
Auto-translated
Arandor has a new idea.
aka Sir Holmes aka David Jones.
User Avatar
#2235
Auto-translated
Organs? Where are the organs? Bring them here!
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2236
Auto-translated
specifically, Susan Boyle
I'm watching for the twentieth time the Mylene Farmer - Stade de France concert, which was released the day before yesterday!!!
User Avatar
#2237
Auto-translated
...but the neighbors got tired of THIS, and they came to take revenge.
I'm sitting here, searching for information about AIDS in the field of valiology...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2238
Auto-translated
and all because the past few years have taken their toll on Kosha's health; you should also read about syphilis.
I'm embarrassing Kosha.
User Avatar
#2239
Auto-translated
...and I don't feel embarrassed.
I'm explaining to Magnus what valereology is...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕