I'm learning Haku.
Break it.
Auto-translated
Who will rule the world?
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
digging an underground passage to the nearest grocery store
but your apartment has impenetrable concrete
I'm throwing out the TV... it's the fifth one this week. My parents are furious.
Trying to cheer myself up.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
I'm downloading TV series...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
I'm watching a cartoon about Alyosha Popovich...
🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
I'm beating up the main villain in the game...
🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
She died and ended up in paradise...
🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
I'm reforging the banhammer into a flamer sword...
🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕

