Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2180
Auto-translated
You can chat with Wesker on ICQ: it's engaging, informative, and incredibly interesting.

Here's the HTML code.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2181
Auto-translated
But it doesn't excite you.
I'm programming a terrible virus...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2182
Auto-translated
it would have been more devastating if he had inserted the code.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2183
Auto-translated
HTML code
But it doesn't excite you.
It would be better to insert code into him.
You have strange associations.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Драккошка
User Avatar
#2184
Auto-translated
Drakkoska

I'm programming a terrible virus...
...that replaces all your Luke images on your computer with Lady Gaga images, and puts Arandor in your soul

I'm telling fortunes with cards...
User Avatar
#2186
Auto-translated
...a knot-shaped one. From Maya.

I'm developing a cunning plan to rob the old lady who sells sunflower seeds.
User Avatar
#2187
Auto-translated
...but Babushka was replaced by Shurik, and the plan with the clarinet failed: smile04:

I'm harvesting.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2188
Auto-translated
and then zombies come and take down the lizard)

I'm eating tiramisu.
User Avatar
#2189
Auto-translated
...the recipe for which I found in the magazine "Poisons and Toxins".

I'm digging an underground passage to the nearest grocery store.
User Avatar
#2190
Auto-translated
...but there's a revision.

I've been waiting for the package to arrive for a month now...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2191
Auto-translated
...is that the same one? From the *Adult Products* store?

I'm planning to kill the local police officer.
User Avatar
#2192
Auto-translated
...but by chance, your plan backfires against the person in charge of the neighboring area.

That very person. But from the neighboring store.

I'm collecting them...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2193
Auto-translated
but you have impenetrable concrete in your apartment

I'm running a business...

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#2194
Auto-translated
I'm collecting...
but your apartment has impenetrable concrete.

Hmm.

...you're selling air.

I'm blowing up the sun...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!