Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2119
Auto-translated
...there was no need to confuse Wikipedia with Absurdopedia.
I'm playing Knights of the Old Republic for the third time...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2120
Auto-translated
.... gaming addiction is practically incurable.

I'm collecting a herbarium...
User Avatar
#2121
Auto-translated
...but it doesn't light up very well.
I'm trying to come up with a good name for a male character in the KotOR game (I don't want to play as a female character, and it will be more fun to play as a guy in the end).
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2122
Auto-translated
I can help. Also, is it possible to play as someone else?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2123
Auto-translated
you agree to help Arandor, and he comes up with such a terrible name – you couldn't find a worse one.

I'm looking for a new avatar...
User Avatar
#2124
Auto-translated
...but all I find are pink hearts and shiny, pouty glamour girls.
I married Arandor, killed him, got a three-room apartment, and traded my car for a scooter...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2125
Auto-translated
How would you handle it? I didn't agree to this, it won't happen!!!
P.S. And I do come up with good names.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2127
Auto-translated
(I don't want to play as a girl, but if I play as a guy, it will be more fun in the end)
Is it really that hard to say "as a girl"?

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2128
Auto-translated
Well, it doesn't really matter if it's a girl; half of them are scarier than an atomic war anyway (IMHO).
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2129
Auto-translated
I'm creating a thread called "Forum Faces."

Since there are faces here, I'd like to see them, for example.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2130
Auto-translated
Okay, but you go first and get scanned, then send me pictures of your delicious pastries. And by the way, Haven is there => And I still killed Arandor and am enjoying my apartment with a scooter...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2131
Auto-translated
Alright, but you go first and send over pictures of your delicious baked goods.
Koshka is subtly hinting...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2132
Auto-translated
Hey, don't edit my posts! It sounds kind of... =[br][/br]

P.S. You couldn't have killed me; I never agreed to get married, and I never will! It won't happen!

Added after 36 seconds
Vesk, yes, I've been thinking about that too... I'm plagued by vague doubts.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2133
Auto-translated
Kosh is kind of hinting...
Vesk, yes, I was also thinking about that... I have vague doubts.
Go to school and learn what "Sarcasm" is.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕