Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2059
Auto-translated
...we told you to turn off the power before fixing outlets. You were a good friend.
Preparing for a birthday...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2060
Auto-translated
alas, there is no more space on the cake for the remaining 45 candles
I'm writing an epitaph for Koshe.
User Avatar
#2061
Auto-translated
...but I'll ban you for using profanity.
I'm planning to celebrate my 18th birthday without a cake with candles...

P.S. Magnus, I'm not Gaga, so I don't need 45 candles on the cake.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2062
Auto-translated
and in a strip bar, while dancing on a pole,
I film Kosha for YouTube.
User Avatar
#2063
Auto-translated
...but at the most interesting part, the camera malfunctions, breaks, and the entire recording is erased.
I'm thinking about how to get revenge on Magnus...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2064
Auto-translated
*Yesterday, 18:18*
It seems I haven't come up with anything. But Magnus didn't waste his time...

I'm going to relax and have some coffee...
User Avatar
#2065
Auto-translated
The cover is the outer side, which should usually attract attention with its beauty.

Be strong. Believe
In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#2066
Auto-translated
Arandor
The cover is the outward appearance, which should usually attract with its beauty.
Happy April 1st to you, Arandor!
User Avatar
#2067
Auto-translated
what the heck[U]

Added 1 minute ago
[/U]never mind, I was copying it.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2068
Auto-translated
I'm going to sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee...

...nervously waiting for an April Fool's joke that isn't coming, and you're just making it harder for yourself to enjoy a cup of coffee.

I'm painting people from behind with white paint...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2069
Auto-translated
....and these aren't people - they're mannequins.
I mean, a talking loaf of bread.....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#2070
Auto-translated
- Don't eat me, a-a-a-a-a!!!! Save me!!!!
Such cries kill your appetite, and you remain hungry.

I'm reading a textbook on color theory...
User Avatar
#2071
Auto-translated
in the bathroom, because someone managed to play a joke on Vervolke, or rather, on her coffee.
Eating Gaga's heart.
User Avatar
#2072
Auto-translated
...and I break a tooth on the fragments of the grinder.

I'm taking the keyboard apart, key by key...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2073
Auto-translated
...well, you disassembled it, but how will you put it back together if you don't remember the key layout and you don't have a reference?
I'm taking off my gloves...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕