Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2044
Auto-translated
I'm arguing with SpongeBob...

...And he still managed to win the argument.

I'm working on a new setting for a mafia game...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#2045
Auto-translated
and it turns out, it was done a long time ago and smells like simple copyright infringement))
watching Paradis Inanime live
User Avatar
#2046
Auto-translated
and what, is the phone completely out of battery??

I'm wallpapering...
User Avatar
#2047
Auto-translated
on himself, such art design
I'm listening to remixes of degeneration
P.S.
did someone mention a phone?)

User Avatar
#2048
Auto-translated
But nobody cares, you're already annoying everyone.
She got the highest score on the chemistry test...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2049
Auto-translated
but, alas, it turned out to be an illusion, oh, what a fanciful cat
I'm reading Blok.
User Avatar
#2050
Auto-translated
...it was very difficult to realize that it was Dostoevskaya, but with a different cover.
I'm cleaning the room...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2051
Auto-translated
a foreign one, or rather not even a room... but a movie theater hall - the cat found its calling, proudly called a cleaner
I'm reading Dondzova.
User Avatar
#2052
Auto-translated
so as not to meet Koshey

Added 2 minutes ago
I ruined Koshey by ruining Magnus and I'm happy.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2053
Auto-translated
And Kosha deletes your annoying post, and you're not happy.
Listening to music.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#2054
а именно lady GaGa - Telephone
ищу radio-edit Sextonik Tomer G mix
User Avatar
#2055
Auto-translated
...but search engines already know you and show nothing for all queries.
I'm deleting Arandor's broken post and feeling happy...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2056
Auto-translated
see, I bring joy to everyone
I am a joy-bringer!))

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2057
Auto-translated
You’re more likely spouting nonsense.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2058
Auto-translated
...but search engines already know you and show nothing for all queries.
I'm deleting Arandor's failed post and feeling happy...
And Wesker is recovering.
I'm fixing the socket.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]