Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#2014
Auto-translated
...and it's already occupied there.
I'm applying oxolinic ointment to my nose...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2015
Auto-translated
...although it has already been proven that there was no swine flu))

I'm writing a script for a music video...
User Avatar
#2016
Auto-translated
Is it really possible to play a Lady Gaga song on a phone?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2017
Auto-translated
Oxolinic acid helps not only against swine flu O_o
...but then Magnus and Gaga appear and start dictating their own scenario.
I went to bed to sleep...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2018
Auto-translated
but then Magnus and Gaga show up and lie down next to you.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2019
Auto-translated
I want to write down everything I think about Arandor...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2020
Auto-translated
but you're shy).

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2021
Auto-translated
...I want to post in the thread, but I can’t interrupt the nice conversation between Koshi and Ara.
User Avatar
#2023
Auto-translated
I can only give her crabs and my cat.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2024
Auto-translated
Arkoshes and Dragonlords?

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#2025
Auto-translated
Will anyone write a decent rant post?
And leave me alone about Arandor!
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2026
Auto-translated
Why? Maybe I don't want people to fall behind me, but it's okay if they fall behind you.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#2027
Auto-translated
Despite Arandor, leave him alone and focus on me!
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#2028
Auto-translated
to spite you, everyone is focusing on Arandor, and no one wants to concentrate on you

I'm looking at my phone... ugh, the TV! I'm watching TV!!!