Break it.
Auto-translated
Who will rule the world?
I'm writing in English...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
Eating in the university cafeteria...
🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
I'm banging on the CD-ROM...
Burning a CD-ROM...
Reading a book
I am committing murder of Gaga...
🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
I kill everyone with Gag's banhammer...
🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
An archangel flies in with a devastating sword and shouts: *This isn't rap, damn it!!!!*
...a crowd of militant atheists walks by. They didn't bother to figure it out. You were a good friend.
I'm killing all the Gags with my banhammer...
Trying to become an optimist.
....but you end up being paranoid.
I'm helping Koshe split Gag into atoms....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

