Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1788
Auto-translated
...but I keep delaying writing it because the forum is glitching.

I'm going to Iran as part of the peacekeeping forces...
User Avatar
#1789
Auto-translated
...but first the Iranians, and then the Americans, drop a nuclear bomb on the peacekeeping forces.
I paint with watercolors...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1790
Auto-translated
with Lady Gaga on her body
I admire the phone! ☎
User Avatar
#1791
Auto-translated
...then Lady Gaga shows up and takes your phone. As a parting gesture, she doesn't give you an autograph and tells you that you're an idiot.
Looking for a voodoo doll...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1792
Auto-translated
...you find Arandor's voodoo doll, but you don't have any pins, needles, or hairpins handy!

I'm growing flowers in my garden...
User Avatar
#1793
Auto-translated
soon, the cultivated Rafflesia attracted swarms of buzzing flies.
looking for a pillow with a seam.
User Avatar
#1794
Auto-translated
...but all the pillows are seamless, and when I finally found one, it ripped, and you're covered in feathers.
I'm trying to come up with a scenario for a funny moment...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1795
Auto-translated
/not a failure at all)))///
yes, the fanaticism was so great that Koshka came up with a failure for herself))
I want to go to Scandinavia.
User Avatar
#1796
Auto-translated
...but there's no way to do it. And then you suddenly see a photo of a nude Lady Gaga on a Scandinavian beach with an inappropriate caption, implying that she's waiting for you there.
I try to growl in the shower...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1797
Auto-translated
....and drowning, sorry for the harshness :o
I'm going to sleep....

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#1798
Auto-translated
after drinking several cans of energy drink beforehand...
I am in a state of ecstasy.
User Avatar
#1799
Auto-translated
it's so good that it's almost bad -_- "

I'm just pressing buttons.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1800
Auto-translated
...of a church organ. The next three years will be dedicated to this.

Looking for mediators -_-

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1801
Auto-translated
...is it really that hard to cut out with a plastic ruler?

I'm reading Kafka in the original...
User Avatar
#1802
Auto-translated
The blades from the set break or wear down quickly. And they are quite thick.

...pioneers attack you and confiscate them for recycling.

I'm writing a newspaper...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!