Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1756
Auto-translated
...but you are accused of plagiarizing Malevich's "Black Square."
You ate too much pizza...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1757
Auto-translated
...and then your boyfriend invited you on a date and decided to surprise you by taking you to a pizzeria and treating you to pizza (even more than one)

I'm sitting here, hungry...
User Avatar
#1758
Auto-translated
and your boyfriend invited Kosh to a restaurant and is feeding him pizza.

I'm making a map.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1759
Auto-translated
.....watching football with my eyes closed.....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1761
Auto-translated
Arandoru: ... a plastic one, a bank card. And there's a corresponding article in the criminal code for that. And, of course, you'll be tried and imprisoned.
Nebo: when the TV is turned off

I'm ordering pizza for delivery...

Added 1 minute ago
wait longer, because you were late twice)

waiting for the pizza...
User Avatar
#1762
Auto-translated
hmm, everyone is so eager to thwart me)

Added 54 seconds later
you wouldn't refuse a chance to defeat Ara, would you?

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1763
Auto-translated
...but they don't deliver it, then they mix up the order, bring the wrong one, and eat half the pizza on the way.
I'm going on a date (I wonder with whom, since I don't have a boyfriend)...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1764
Auto-translated
...so, you go on a date with someone you don't know, and it turns out it's your friend who posted your picture on a dating site, met a guy there who's 35-40 years old, and now you have to talk to him about something and smile...
I'm herding sheep in a field...
User Avatar
#1765
Auto-translated
It turns out the opposite – the sheep are herding you.

I'm involved in racketeering.
User Avatar
#1766
Auto-translated
Verwolka: ...and then a bunch of wolves run out of the forest, they attack the sheep, the sheep attack you, and you run slower than everyone else...
Wesker: ...but nobody likes that, so you end up being exiled to extort money on Mars, and the Martians like that even less...
I'm eating crab sticks...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1767
Auto-translated
Oh, how they all ganged up on the poor shepherdess! ))))

2 Ves - for every bully, there's a strong guy with a cast-iron head.
2 Kosha - how many times can you keep eating poor Krabik and his sticks???

I went to the taiga for hunting...
User Avatar
#1768
Auto-translated
Oh, how they all ganged up on the poor shepherdess! )))
Empty. (:
User Avatar
#1769
Auto-translated
...what a pity that the wild beasts didn't know that it was them being hunted, and not the other way around...
I'm sitting here, tired...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1770
Auto-translated
...and here I have to answer all sorts of silly questions in every thread.

I walk in the zoo between the animal enclosures...
User Avatar
#1771
Auto-translated
...and today at the zoo, it's open cage day with the predators.
I'm ice skating...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕