Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1693
Auto-translated
what a fool

drinking from a bottle)

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1694
Auto-translated
...hydrochloric acid.
She was offended by Arandor...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1695
Auto-translated
...and it's so naturalistic that amorous, horny cats from all over the neighborhood gather and try to get into your windows, doors, etc.

...it seems I missed something important)))

...Arandor comes and says: "Don't be upset, Kosha, let's be friends. Now we will always be together!"

I gather myself back together: head, arms, legs...
User Avatar
#1696
Auto-translated
...but there's no torso.
I'm finishing up my reference image in Photoshop...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1697
Auto-translated
...oh, Kosha, this program is quite dangerous – photo editing!

I find my body on a scrap heap of spare parts...
User Avatar
#1698
Auto-translated
...but it's a low-quality mannequin, broken during a new car crash test.
I'm feeding the Werewolf's torso to Cthulhu... (yeah, I'm not that sadistic).
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1699
Auto-translated
...But Cthulhu is feeling nauseous... Right on your new coat...

I demand communication...
User Avatar
#1700
Auto-translated
Werewolf, you really let me down in that Koshina situation...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1701
Auto-translated
...well... actually, I was the one who stopped Kosh...
User Avatar
#1702
Auto-translated
it was breaking her, but it broke me instead) I don't want to be with her forever.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1703
Auto-translated
...and you will have to.
User Avatar
#1704
Auto-translated
...but everyone ignores you.
She put Arandor in chains and made him wash his coat...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1705
Auto-translated
....in a barrel of sulfuric acid.
I free Arandor from its shackles....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1706
Auto-translated
...but Arandor ACCIDENTALLY dunked you in a barrel of sulfuric acid.
Shoved everyone into a barrel of sulfuric acid...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1707
Auto-translated
Well, I wanted to write that Arandor grabbed him by the throat and bit through it, and then made a "clack-clack" sound.

Be strong. Believe