Skip to content

Break it. Auto-translated

4.0 (4 ratings)
Open
Who will rule the world?
40 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Amaranth
47.5% 19votes
Amaranth
52.5% 21votes
User Avatar
#1571
Auto-translated
...fight fire with fire, right?

I'm just warming up...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1572
Auto-translated
cheap shoes for old ladies are a waste of money.

I'm working on physics.

За всем следят машины благодати и любви.
User Avatar
#1573
Auto-translated
...during biology class.

I'm reading it with great interest...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1574
Auto-translated
because it's underwater

listening to music)

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1575
Auto-translated
...and people are watching some strange guy dancing with his player...

I'm preparing dinner...

Наше оружие - неожиданность! Неожиданность и страх, страх и неожиданность - это два наших оружия! Плюс безжалостность - три наших оружия: страх, неожиданность и безжалостность! И ещё фанатичная преданность Папе - четвёртое! Наше оружие включает в себя... наше оружие включает в себя... страх, неожиданность... я сейчас!
User Avatar
#1576
Auto-translated
...you hurry because you really want to sleep, and you fall asleep right with your face in the hot dinner that's being prepared.
Just goofing around...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1577
Auto-translated
the fool shouts, resists, and demands that his human rights (the fool's rights) be protected.

I look through binoculars...
User Avatar
#1578
Auto-translated
.....on the contrary, that's why everything seems so distant.
I'm skipping school.....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1579
Auto-translated
...and the director is watching you. Through binoculars. And he's doing it the right way, not the other way around.

I'm taking Portuguese lessons...
User Avatar
#1580
Auto-translated
.....from the Chinese guy
I'm stealing the director's binoculars....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1581
Auto-translated
...then he takes out a telescope.

I open a huge box of chocolate candies...
User Avatar
#1582
Auto-translated
....and it's empty there
I'm just hanging out....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
User Avatar
#1583
Auto-translated
...then your mom comes in, turns off the computer, scolds you about your level 79 elf, and sends you outside (it's -50 degrees).
I'm drinking kefir...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#1584
Auto-translated
and he just told a joke that made you start laughing, and kefir started pouring out of your nose.

I'm dancing...

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#1585
Auto-translated
stepping on everyone's toes and pushing everyone around, to the point where they even escort you out of the room.

I'm sending an encrypted message to headquarters...