Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
This is possible in "The Restoration of Erathia" (without any additional steps) or in "The Shadow of Death" with the "AB in SoD" patch. This patch is already integrated into the Russian SuperPack for the HD mod (if you don't have it, install it): https://sites.google.com/site/heroes3hd/rus/download https://sites.google.com/site/heroes3hd/rus/download/plugins A random map can be created in 2 ways: a) in the game itself (New - Single Player - Random Map); b) in the map editor (File - Create - Generate Random Map).
Воскресайте, камінні душі, Розчиняйте серця і чоло, Щоб не сказали Про вас грядущі: їх на землі не було… (Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
I have a question that unexpectedly came to mind, which can be summarized as follows: From which side is the entrance to the Fortress/Citadel/Castle?
Now, let's elaborate with the example of Inferno. In the city view, we observe two small towers, each with three embrasures, facing INSIDE the city. On the adventure map, we see the same small towers, but they are located on the outside of the city, where the heroes enter.
This raises the question: Are the creature dwellings, the prefecture, and the market located BEFORE the castle walls (and not displayed on the adventure map), and when an enemy attacks the city, the residents in terror rush to take shelter under its protection? Or are they located BEHIND the castle walls, and the adventure map shows only the bare keep of Inferno without walls?
We have a separate topic for map searches. I will move your message and my response there later.
And I remembered this map: "#3 - Brother! The Beast's Tale" (the 3rd part of the "Tales" series by Pink Demon, released back in 1999).
It was definitely discussed somewhere here.
I found it. Here are all 7 parts; they all start with the symbol #. If the encoding of that page is determined incorrectly and Russian names appear as diamonds, you need to select "Windows Cyrillic" (in the Firefox browser menu: View - Text Encoding).
Thank you very much. Now I know that there is a separate topic
Guys, who thinks Vampire Lord is overpowered? It’s clear that he can defeat anyone at his level 4. But here, https://youtu.be/QbrjGFdUhaw, the Vampire Lord is facing a Cyclops King. The result is insane.
*I just started playing the game, and I saw a streamer displaying the hero's path length (distance to the hero) in the lower panel above the resources and gold. My downloaded version of the game doesn't have this feature. Is this a plugin, or can it be activated in the in-game settings?
Could you please post the complete rules of the Heroes game?
For example, can you continue the game if one of your main heroes is killed?
Or do you have to write "gg" and surrender as quickly as possible in that case, so that your nickname isn't turned gray?
I understand everything, and I have a normal attitude towards gay people, but when the game hasn't even finished, and a gay administrator (Parovozovoz) writes to you, saying that you're dragging out the game, and then, for that reason, your nickname is turned gray...
Even though I wrote "gg" and gave up...
Personally, I think that personal sexual preferences or any other connections shouldn't affect the impartiality of judgment.
When I asked why my nickname was turned gray, even though I gave up at the end of the game, this person replied that I gave up because he wrote to me.
Does he have oracles lying around, like in "A Special Opinion," that know the future? Or is Parovozovoz himself a rainmaker, and you appointed him as an administrator so that he doesn't whine and cry?
Could you post the complete game rules for Heroes? For example, can you continue the game if one of your main heroes is killed? Or should you write "gg" and surrender as quickly as possible in that case, so that your nickname doesn't turn gray? I understand everything, and I have a normal attitude towards gay people, but when the game hasn't even ended yet, and a gay administrator (Parovozovoz) writes to you, saying that you are dragging out the game, and then, for this reason, your nickname turns gray... Even though I wrote "gg" and gave up the throne. Personally, I believe that personal sexual orientation or any other connections should not affect the impartiality of judgment. When I asked why my nickname was turned gray, even though I gave up the throne at the end of the game, this person replied that I gave up the throne because he wrote to me. He probably has oracles, like in "A Special Opinion," that know the future, or Parovozovoz himself is a "man of rain," and you appointed him as an administrator so that he wouldn't whine and cry?
I would also like to read the game rules. I used to play Heroes a long time ago, but I've forgotten some things over time, and I'd like to refresh my memory.
I have a question regarding the map editor in the Steam version. Basically, there's not enough space for text in events. I know that you can fit more text in them: in some of the game's original scenarios, the first-day event can be "paged" using a checkbox, and there's a lot of text there, sometimes it's a pain to read. I couldn't make it work that way in the editor. I guess I'm not doing the right thing, I need to do it differently. This is relevant not only for events tied to in-game time but also for those placed on the map (essentially, that's why I'm asking). Is it possible to implement this feature, and, most importantly, how is it done?
I have a question regarding the map editor in the Steam version.
After this sentence, there's no need to read further. No one plays the Steam version. Download a proper version of the game. I don't know about the issue with the number of characters and the required text length (you probably won't be able to insert "War and Peace" there), but it was possible to insert large texts.
Good day. I encountered a technical problem that I don't know how to solve: while playing through the Armageddon's Blade campaign (Roland, Catherine, Jelu, Xeron), the mission sequence was disrupted. The sixth mission has been completed, and I am selecting a bonus for the seventh mission (the mission description is the same as for the fourth mission). When I click "Start,"... ...the fourth mission begins (Xeron searching for the blacksmith), with my character at the level he was when I completed it, without the Hellfire Blade, Sulfur Breastplate, and Cursed Shield, which are necessary to complete the mission, but with the bonus for the seventh mission. What should I do? Should I reinstall, replay, or download a different version? Version 2.0
Hello, what should I do when a player using a faction that relies on rear-guard units goes AFK in a PvP battle and refuses to lose? I waited for 20 minutes, sent greetings to all his relatives, and expressed my opinion on their future reproduction – no reaction. I have screenshots of him being AFK, with the time of his absence. The game is, of course, ranked; otherwise, what's the point?
Hello, what should I do when an opponent goes AFK in a PvP battle and refuses to lose? I waited for 20 minutes, sent greetings to all his relatives, and shared my opinion on their future reproduction – no reaction. I have screenshots of him being AFK with the time of his absence. The game is, of course, ranked; otherwise, what's the point?
Here is a description of how to report unfair players. It doesn't always work, but it's worth a try.
Good day! Could you please tell me how to select the 200% difficulty level in the Armageddon's Blade campaign? In Heroes 3, the complete version (available for download in another thread on this forum) has a standard difficulty level, which cannot be changed.