Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Probably, to strictly match the content and gameplay of "The Restoration of Erathia," it's necessary to launch "The Restoration of Erathia" or the HD remaster from Ubisoft. The bug with the incorrect display of artifacts has been described for a long time, but I don't know if it occurs with the latest versions of the HD mod (which should not be confused with the HD remaster, where everything is original, and the bugs are also present). In the HD mod, most of the bugs have been fixed.
Воскресайте, камінні душі, Розчиняйте серця і чоло, Щоб не сказали Про вас грядущі: їх на землі не було… (Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
Marmot My apologies, I didn't specify, that was my mistake... I have the Complete Collection. I, of course, downloaded the latest version of the HD Mod from the official website. For some reason, this bug with the incorrect display of artifacts hasn't been fixed. Is the project still active? I didn't receive an answer to my question in the HD Mod thread.
As for the HD remaster from Ubisoft, I just haven't gotten around to buying it. And some of the features + fixed bugs in the HD Mod still make me lean more towards it than towards the HD remaster...
Naturally, if you have Complete and HD Mod, the remaster is useless to you, unless you wish to become a sponsor of Ubisoft. :) Even more bugs are fixed in the SoD_SP plugin; you just need to read the description of each setting and set your preferred parameter values, of which there are already many. SoD_SP is especially convenient to use in battles.
Воскресайте, камінні душі, Розчиняйте серця і чоло, Щоб не сказали Про вас грядущі: їх на землі не було… (Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
Yeah... Thank goodness I didn't buy the HD remaster. I downloaded a repack from the torrents, launched it, and was just disgusted. Ubisoft ruined everything they could. In just a few minutes of playing, I noticed three (!) bugs that weren't in the original: 1) The music in the castle plays from the beginning every time you enter it. 2) All buttons are pressed with a delay of 0.3 - 0.5 seconds. 3) All creature animations in battle are slightly jerky; there clearly aren't enough frames for the animations.
And on top of that, I noticed that although the graphics have become sharper, in reality, there's some kind of blur, i.e., everything is both sharp and blurry at the same time. I even thought that something might be wrong with my eyes or my monitor. But no, I launched the original with the HD Mod - everything is OK there. Apparently, Ubisoft implemented FullHD support very poorly, as a result of which objects don't fall into the pixel grid, and it all just looks awful.
P.S. Thanks for the tip about SoD_SP; I'll go check it out...
Here's a question: in the Heroes 3 SOD version, is it possible to prevent a specific artifact from appearing on a particular map template (for example, Jebus Cross)? I really like the template, but the bots keep finding the Angel Wings and start flying through the textures. P.S. Please don't suggest something like "just pick up the wings first."
Hello everyone! Can you please advise me? I really want to try playing in a tournament, but the largest standard timer I found is 24:00+08:30+01:30, and I definitely won't be able to manage that yet((((( Are there any tournaments with a larger timer, so that the second number is at least 10 or 12 minutes? And preferably on maps of size L+U or XL.
Are there any tournaments with a longer timer, so that the second digit is at least 10 or 12 minutes? And preferably on maps of size L+U or XL.
In today's reality, playing Heroes is moving towards reducing the game duration (in real time), so the timer is chosen accordingly, and games with shortened control are also held. There is no point in extending the timer, because tournaments last for years... It is more beneficial to ignore slow players. In general, learn to play quickly. After all, the point of the game is not to make the strongest move, but to use the timer effectively.
Or you can play fun matches with any timer, I think you can find players who are willing to support it.
Checking means verifying the size. You need to approach the Utopia, but don't attack it, then hover your cursor over it, and it will show how many of each type of dragon are inside.
Checking means verifying the size. You need to approach the Utopia, but not attack it, then hover your cursor over it, and it will show how many of which dragons there are.
That's the problem I'm having; it doesn't show for me. Maybe a mod is installed? I can't check; I'm attacking based on luck.
In the *original* Heroes 3, this kind of information about utopias, banks, and other protected objects, where the number of guards varies, is not displayed. It seems this is a mod (possibly HotA – I'm not sure, as I haven't played it).
Воскресайте, камінні душі, Розчиняйте серця і чоло, Щоб не сказали Про вас грядущі: їх на землі не було… (Василь Симоненко. Люди – прекрасні)
In the original "Heroes 3," this information about utopias, banks, and other protected objects, where the number of guards varies, is not displayed. It seems this is a mod (possibly HotA – I'm not sure, I haven't played it).
Yes, but how could it not be displayed? It has always been displayed in all versions.