Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
In the second screenshot, there seems to be a slight glitch; that square is highlighted. If it's always like that, there's no need for the second one. Question: will it always be like that? And will the same thing happen with the first one if I use a style where the message window isn't white? Although I'll check that myself right now.
Added 1 minute later
No, the first option seems normal with other styles... Now I need to figure out about the second one.