Skip to content

Invisibility for the Town Hall. Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
Is it necessary to adjust the invisibility stat for Tower units?
74 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
Yes, it needs a duration for all
20.3% 15votes
Yes, it needs [duration], but only for Stalkers
12.2% 9votes
Yes, it needs <duration>, but only for Matriarchs
4.1% 3votes
No, it’s fine as it is
51.4% 38votes
I don't care
12.2% 9votes
User Avatar
#62
Auto-translated
Yes, I recently played as the Elves on Veteran difficulty. I chose one of my favorite heroes, Vaishan, and as my second hero, I got Iranna (what luck!). So, in the first week, I managed to capture sulfur, crystals, and gemstones, as well as mercury – your Elves are great.

За кланы! За кровь!
In reply to Ereb
User Avatar
#63
Auto-translated
Hunters are OP!! Definitely overpowered for the Elves! You can almost always win any starting scenario without any losses on the hardest difficulty!:smile44:
User Avatar
#64
Auto-translated
There will be losses if Dryads are standing on trees or rocks!! I always pray before starting a game that the neutral creatures on the main resource locations are weak:smile16:

За кланы! За кровь!
#65
Auto-translated
I don't care which invisibility spell is used. The common thing is that invisibility allows a Warlock to defeat even those armies, where the hint indicates a "No chance" level.