Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
The stats are the same, only the appearance changes. I took this picture from AG ru Forum. There were puzzles, and I really wanted champions like these. I asked around, but no one knows.
Тому, кто сражается с монстрами, нужно сильно постараться, чтобы самому не превратиться в монстра. Клан "Вершители Асхана" - "Masters of Ashan"
I simply don't see a significant difference between them and the Knights of Isabel. It's obvious that the champions were in the red faction in the second add-on, and then they were simply replaced with the Knights of Isabel. I think mods aren't necessary here if we can find a way to swap the models from the Hammers of Fate and Tribes of the East, for example. I know how to do this on a regular map, but I don't know how to do it during battles. I don't think it's that difficult. :smile24:
Нет принципиальной разницы между светом и тьмой, потому что каждая из этих эпостасий жизни несёт в себе равносильное преднозначение
In the add-on for Hammers of Fate, they were also called the Knights of Isabel. Well, if such a mod doesn't exist, I'll survive; maybe I'll create it myself someday.
Тому, кто сражается с монстрами, нужно сильно постараться, чтобы самому не превратиться в монстра. Клан "Вершители Асхана" - "Masters of Ashan"
That's exactly what I was going to say! Their models are practically identical, by the way. And you can easily modify the model in any standard editor. All you have to do is lengthen the spikes:smile24: I compared them specifically today.
Нет принципиальной разницы между светом и тьмой, потому что каждая из этих эпостасий жизни несёт в себе равносильное преднозначение
Hold on! They look the same! It might depend on the appearance of the creature purchase window :) The mod is available on the website http://all4heroes.net/, but it's in the older entries, so you'll have to dig around a bit:smile24:
Нет принципиальной разницы между светом и тьмой, потому что каждая из этих эпостасий жизни несёт в себе равносильное преднозначение
Is this a graphic or the interface? Hey, no hard feelings, but could you check it for me if it's not too much trouble? I don't have the disc, otherwise I would have figured it out myself.
Тому, кто сражается с монстрами, нужно сильно постараться, чтобы самому не превратиться в монстра. Клан "Вершители Асхана" - "Masters of Ashan"
Checked. It seems that the photo you provided was taken during the Hammers of Fate era. Back then, a mod was circulating online that allowed you to play as the red faction, where the future Knights of Isabel were referred to by that name. In the mod I installed, the name doesn't change. By the way, it turned out to be quite inconvenient, so I'm deleting it:smile13:
Нет принципиальной разницы между светом и тьмой, потому что каждая из этих эпостасий жизни несёт в себе равносильное преднозначение
I don't think they look very similar; the coverings on the horses are different, and the color scheme is slightly different for the Knights of Isabel, with heraldic lilies, while the other one has some kind of English-style lions.
Тому, кто сражается с монстрами, нужно сильно постараться, чтобы самому не превратиться в монстра. Клан "Вершители Асхана" - "Masters of Ashan"
Well, in any case, this is either an oversight by the developers or, conversely, an improvement they made. But definitely, you can only play as creatures of this type (level 6) in the Hammers of Fate. Although, you could obtain the model and all the associated information and simply replace the model in the Tribes of the East. I think I mentioned this before.
Нет принципиальной разницы между светом и тьмой, потому что каждая из этих эпостасий жизни несёт в себе равносильное преднозначение
I saw a mod that adds all the buildings from a castle to the strategic map. Does this mod also add the artifact workshop, the avenger's guild, and training halls (i.e., buildings that support special faction skills)?
Тому, кто сражается с монстрами, нужно сильно постараться, чтобы самому не превратиться в монстра. Клан "Вершители Асхана" - "Masters of Ashan"