Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
How do I change the monster week when transitioning from day 7 to day 1?Auto-translated
I don't know if this is the right place, but I'm having a problem with Wog. While playing the Live of A-d-v-e-n-t-u-r-e campaign, I got a week of swordsmen (I reloaded about 5 times), and the swordsmen appeared right in the passage to the house! Tell me – is this how it's supposed to be, or should I try reloading another 100 times?
Added 4 minutes later
Oh, I found the walkthrough section for Wog... How do I move the topic?
I haven't encountered this before, and it doesn't seem to be intentional... try starting over.
As for the mixing issue, please contact the administration.
P.S. I doubt this topic can yield anything more.
The way out of this situation is to replay the last few days.
As a rule, replaying the last 5-7 days helps.
To make sure, you can try simply skipping turns, loading a save from day N, until day 1 of the new week. And do this several times.
It should help.
P.S. This problem, by the way, occurs not only in Wog, but also in Heroes 1, 2, 3 (I'm not sure about the other versions).
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth...
In the fifth week, they are determined when generating the initial save file. So, replaying is pointless.
As a third example: Game 2-1. I played at home, and the week transition was constant. I brought the save file to work (to finish playing), and the weeks started changing every one or two times.
By the way, there's an interesting issue with week generation in Heroes of Might and Magic III! There are maps where, no matter what you do, the week will always feature a certain type of monster, and the heroes in the tavern will always be the same. But then there are situations where you load an autosave from day 7, and each week is filled with a variety of monsters and heroes in the tavern... I've tried to understand it, but it's all in vain... :confused:
I don't know... I've had similar cases too... In Heroes 3, which was similar to 3.5, the menu often displayed errors (for example, "Create Maps" or "Save Game"). The week names were also strange: "Week of Drowning" or something like that... I had some strange heroes... Not 3.5, but still more than 3...
Добро потеряешь - не много потеряешь, честь потеряешь - много потеряешь, мужество потеряешь - все потеряешь.