Skip to content

What is your opinion on Microsoft Paint? Auto-translated

5.0 (2 ratings)
Open
What do you think about Microsoft Paint?
22 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
It’s a useless item; I don’t know what it’s for.
9.1% 2votes
an innovative idea... Bill is a genius
18.2% 4votes
It's primitive… Photoshop is better
59.1% 13votes
I have never seen anything like this before!
0% 0votes
I'm always drawing there...
13.6% 3votes
Heh... what is it, and how do you use it?
0% 0votes
User Avatar
#16
Auto-translated
The 2nd and 3rd pictures are simply amazing =))) ;) I especially liked the 2nd one – I really love that style, like in the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"... I'm just blown away.
играю на уровне AI !!:smile32: ;)
User Avatar
#17
Auto-translated
Paint is a classic; we couldn't do without it. Before Photoshop came along, I used to draw everything in Paint. But Paint has a certain advantage over Photoshop. You can quickly, easily, and conveniently change the window size without any hassle.
User Avatar
#18
Auto-translated
Paint is perfect for people who don't need a lot of advanced features – it's exactly what they need. Plus, most people are introduced to graphic editors through Paint, and it does a good job of giving them a basic understanding of what a graphic editor is, without overwhelming them with dozens of pop-up windows.
Умирает не тот, кто устал, а тот, кто остановился.
User Avatar
#19
Auto-translated
"An innovative idea... Bill is a genius." - The best of the graph editors. Intuitive interface. When used with Photoshop, it's a really bad program. The interface is inconvenient. Paint is better. A downside is that it saves as BMP by default, not JPG.
User Avatar
#20
Auto-translated
I have a positive attitude towards it. But I've already gotten used to using Photoshop even for trivial tasks.
Всё не так плохо как Вы думаете. Всё намного хуже!
User Avatar
#21
Auto-translated
In China, they eat insects and cats. They are used to it...
User Avatar
#22
Auto-translated
As long as I can remember, I've always been drawn to Photoshop. The same is true now. Photoshop is for normal work and processing images, SAI is for drawing, and Paint is only for screenshots, and even then, not always. It's an incredibly inconvenient tool.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕