Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
The day before yesterday, I watched this simply amazing movie and want to share my impressions with those who have already seen it and recommend everyone who hasn't seen it yet to go and watch it.
A magnificent film... The cast, the script...
Everything is excellent; many critics say that it's simply impossible to make a sequel to "The Irony of Fate," but Timur Bekmambetov just knocked them out with this film!
One of the best Russian films I've ever seen.
A lighthearted New Year's film... it's watchable, but there's nothing particularly outstanding about it. It can't compare to its predecessor in terms of its thematic depth; everything feels contrived, and it's essentially one long advertisement throughout the film: Beeline, Kalva, Faberge, and a car... I don't remember what kind of car Bezrukov had... Brylsk (I don't know the exact surname, I'm writing it as I know it))) was made up so much that she became so young, and when she started talking on the mobile phone, she held the phone to her ear with a senile hand, and her friend also aged, everyone else aged, but she remained a sweetie... Many details are illogical and funny... P.S.: This film is only good for the season...
IMHO, so please don't take it personally.
The film is very bad; throughout the viewing, I had the feeling that I was watching the third installment of "Night Watch" (I didn't like the special effects or Bekmambetov's directing style even in the first two films).
The script ruined my impression (at least the story with the intrigue turned out well).
Although, once again, the plane was canceled due to bad weather... well, I just don't like Bekmambetov as a director.
I didn't like the movie – it just can't be a sequel to "The Irony of Fate" – it's not the same film; perhaps if it were a standalone movie, it would be better. The first "Irony of Fate" is a simple, Russian story – you watch it, and it feels so real, but here everything is in a glamorous style, which I don't particularly like...
Хороший сон укрепляет боевой дух. Хорошая еда укрепляет боевой дух. Хорошие деньги укрепляют боевой дух. А больше всего укрепляет боевой дух - отсутствие врага.
Not bad, but a bit cruel, especially towards Hippolytus and Nadya's daughter's fiancé. Anyway, I'll stick to my opinion and solemnly declare: "The original 'Irony of Fate' or 'Enjoy Your Bath!' is much better!"))