Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
What is your favorite installment in the Heroes series?Auto-translated
The third and fourth installments. Excellent story, amazing atmosphere; the gameplay in the third is top-notch. I also like the role-playing elements in the fourth. The first and second are also great, but I prefer the third and fourth. I like the fifth for its gameplay and nothing else.
There was a thread with a poll, but it didn't include options 1 and 2, so I'll say it here: I like 1 and 2. But seriously, Heroes of Might and Magic III and In the Wake of Gods are the best!
My favorite is the fifth installment. The graphics are cool, but that's not why I love it. In my opinion, it has the most interesting and diverse hero progression, and a good, even excellent, balance. The tactical aspect is also well-done; the battles are more varied, and with the right strategy, you can easily defeat a stronger army. In the third game, you can probably do the same, but it's all simpler there. The plot, in my opinion, isn't very important. I play through a campaign once and then forget about it, playing against the computer or online. Although, in the fifth game, the plot is decent, in my opinion. I would put the third game in second place because I haven't played the first and second games, and I didn't like the fourth game.