Skip to content

What mixed hero class (tactics) do you prefer? Auto-translated

4.0 (1 rating)
Open
Which hero do you like best in Heroes IV?
36 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
General (battle)
11.1% 4votes
Field Marshal (Scouting)
2.8% 1vote
Warlord (management)
25% 9votes
Crusader (life)
22.2% 8votes
Illusionist (Order)
8.3% 3votes
Rogue (Death)
8.3% 3votes
Pyromancer (Chaos)
16.7% 6votes
Guardian (Nature)
5.6% 2votes
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
The abilities of these advanced classes in version 3.0 (as well as version 3.51) are presented below.

General - General (+1 unit of army morale)
Field Marshal - Field Marshal (+10% to army attacks)
Lord Commander - Lord Commander (army morale +2)
Crusader - Crusader (morale to maximum)
Illusionist - Illusionist (+20% to the effect of illusions)
Reaver - Reaver (bloodlust (Magic Mirror))
Pyromancer - Pyromancer (fire shield)
Warded - Guardian (+10% to creature defense)
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
As for tactics, I like to build a Warlord; it gives the army +7 morale, and with a couple more artifacts, your monsters will have a complete advantage on the battlefield.
User Avatar
#3
Auto-translated
CTPAHHuK
Among the tactics, I like to create a Warlord; it gives the army +7 morale, and with a couple more artifacts, your monsters will have a complete advantage on the battlefield.
That's why I choose Warlord.
In reply to Magnus
User Avatar
#4
Auto-translated
I agree, the Warlord is indeed good if you use tactics! :)
I think we should write down the advantages of each class so that everyone understands who has what, just in case.;)

Necromancer (+10 magic points and restores 1 point per day)
Bard (maximum luck)
Demonologist (+50% to the effect of demon summoning spells)
Guardian (+10% to creature defense)
Summoner (summons creatures for 20 points per day additionally)
Nature Warrior (+20% to the effect of the wolf summoning spell)
Lich (ages the enemy, attack -25%, defense -20%, speed and movement -50%)
Ninja (attack with poison)
Rogue (bloodlust)
Dark Priest (vampiric melee attack)
Assassin (speed +3)
Witch Hunter (attack is accompanied by a wave of fear)
Guildmaster (chance to stun)
Dark Lord (battle spirit on minimum when hitting)
Warlord (army morale +2)
Cardinal (+5% resurrection)
Beastmaster (+20% to the effect of summoning wolves and tigers)
Voivode (+5 attack in melee)
Heretic (ignores the effects of protective spells)
Prophet (spiritual armor)
Crusader (maximum morale)
Paladin (protection from death)
Wizard (spends 2 less energy units)
Seer (+2 units to the radius of vision)
Shadow Mage (mirage spell)
Illusionist (+20% to the effect of illusions)
Monk (protection from chaos)
Enchanter (+20% to the power of summoning and illusion spells)
Battle Mage (+20% to the power of magic fist and ice bolt spells)
Pyromancer (+20% to the effect of all fire spells)
Field Marshal (+10% to army attacks)
Ranger (+5 units to ranged attack)
Pyromaniac (fire shield)
General (+1 unit of army morale)
Sorcerer (reduces the opponent's luck to minimum)

That's about it, and if I forgot something, please don't be offended:o
I don't know how to do it, so I'll have to post what I wrote above in other classes so that there is no confusion.:o
Делай вещи, дела-делай вещи и не залипай!8)
User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
Everyone likes them. They are often used as generals or field marshals.
In reply to celt
User Avatar
#6
Auto-translated
celt
I like them all. Usually a general or field marshal.

I don't like any of them, because most of the time the tactics just fail (this is MY personal opinion), but if I have to choose, then either a Crusader or a Rogue... it already depends not on the bonus, but on the need for one or another type of magic...:cool:
celt
I like them all. Usually a general or field marshal.

I don't like any of them, but I dislike the field marshal the least...;)<
Мечты сбываются, просто нужно уметь правильно мечтать.

Жизнь нужно прожить так, чтобы Боги в восторге предложили еще одну...
P.S. может мне и предложили, просто я не помню :smile44:
User Avatar
#7
Auto-translated
General!
AS WITH most
User Avatar
#8
Auto-translated
I'm starting to get the impression that you're a convinced Warlock...
although I won't ask a commander why... (we've discussed this 300 times already...)
Мечты сбываются, просто нужно уметь правильно мечтать.

Жизнь нужно прожить так, чтобы Боги в восторге предложили еще одну...
P.S. может мне и предложили, просто я не помню :smile44:
In reply to Sergh
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
Sergh
I'm almost convinced that you're a dedicated Warlock...
although I won't ask a commander why... (we've discussed this 300 times already...)
Tactics + management + chaos!
User Avatar
#10
Auto-translated
I’ll take the pyromancer; a free fire shield will come in handy.
User Avatar
#12
Auto-translated
Pyromancer! They're hitting you, but you're not even touching them!
††RomaShSh††[/FONT][/SIZE]

:cool: :cool: :cool: :) :) :)
#14
Auto-translated
I don't know about others, but I like the Crusader; he boosts morale.
#15
Auto-translated
I prefer not to use the Necromancer anymore because if you level him up, with Necromancy level 5, after each battle, 2-3 vampires are resurrected from the slain enemies. I once managed to gather up to 1000 vampires that way.
User Avatar
#16
Auto-translated
about using necromancy level 5
Heh... but what if the enemy troops are undead or mechanical creatures?
:smile17:
#17
Auto-translated
yes, here's the thing: it doesn't work on undead or constructs, but you encounter hostile or neutral living creatures much more often, so you can easily level up on them.