Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I think the problem is that you're downloading maps for "Lords of War," but they're designed for versions 3.0 or 3.1. For version 1.6, you need to specifically search for maps. You can find them on our website here and here.
I had the same problem; I couldn't figure out how to place the downloaded maps. There was no "maps" folder, and creating it didn't help. Then, I generated a random map, saved it, and the "maps" folder appeared in the "bin" folder. That's where I put all the downloaded maps, and everything started working. Maybe this will help someone.