Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
[added by an administrator: This thread was created for discussing Allods on mobile phones; you can read their description in this thread – /topic/221/].
Where can I download them? Or maybe someone who has them could send them to my email address: [mudvayne @ bk.ru]
I've reached the mission to destroy the second Astral Mage (the one who lives in the "labyrinth") and upon exiting to the "bloody glade" (I had ALL the labyrinth guards there, and most of them were just corpses...), a crowd of 5 trolls, two mages, and two turtles are grazing. Well, I immediately thought: "Free experience is walking around..." but that wasn't the case; when it becomes the skeleton mage's turn, the game freezes. I tried to destroy him on the first turn (using Fireball), but then it freezes during the second skeleton mage's turn. Can he not think of a spell to cast?
Well, that' same fine, it can be endured. But here is a critical bug: when you reach the level where you need to obtain the weapon (the burnt village, something like that), I complete it on easy, but then it gives me the "way home" quest—the very first one—and in the tavern they tell me that the quest has already been given... WHAT TO DO???
PS phone SE W800i
PPS and I don't have rain, and instead of colored arrows (in the upgrade and inventory menus), I have signs < > =. On the plus side, there are more colors (than in the screenshots)
Perhaps the mobile phone model doesn't fully support the game.
I couldn't find your mobile phone in the list.
By the way, could you upload the JAR file or send it via email? I can't seem to find the game anywhere.
I haven't encountered this bug. If you can, send me the save file, and I'll try it on my mobile phone.
However, there are mobile emulators that can run JAR files, so if you want to play the game, you can do so not only on a mobile phone.