Skip to content

Voting for the second stage of "Miss Heroesworld 2007" - "The Lips of Our Ladies". Auto-translated

Closed Topic
5.0 (1 rating)
Closed
Your favorite sponges
60 voters
Single choice Closed 2007-05-07
This poll is closed.
Sponge No. 1
13.3% 8votes
Sponge No. 2
3.3% 2votes
Sponge No. 3
16.7% 10votes
Sponge No. 4
6.7% 4votes
Sponge No. 5
25% 15votes
Sponge No. 6
18.3% 11votes
Sponge No. 7
16.7% 10votes
In reply to Ta Kotoraya...
User Avatar
#46
Auto-translated
Ta Kotoraya...;87767
Me too! I couldn't figure them out... for some reason, it seems like they're Lelin's... but I could be completely wrong:o

Lip #4 is mine... and thank you for the kind words! :smile02:
Пусть вошедший в наш дом дивится Нам, а не нашей посуде.
Сенека
User Avatar
#47
Auto-translated
The unsuccessful photo number 2, unfortunately, belongs to me...
I apologize to those who are disappointed, but I simply couldn't take a good photo, and I also cropped it poorly... So don't be alarmed, I'm not as scary as this photo makes me look)
I'll show you my full picture when the contest is over.
Restless. Endless. Mindless.
[/center]

З.Ы: кадилом по голове не бить.

З.З.Ы: А вот у нас в Шио....
:D