Skip to content

Which ICQ client did you choose? Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
Open
What did you choose?
109 voters
Single choice
Sign in to participate in this poll.
ICQ
33% 36votes
QIP2005
53.2% 58votes
Nothing
5.5% 6votes
Miranda IM
1.8% 2votes
Pidgin
0% 0votes
Trillian
0% 0votes
Meetro
0% 0votes
CenterICQ
0% 0votes
qutIM
0% 0votes
climm
0% 0votes
Simple Instant Messenger
0% 0votes
&RQ
0.9% 1vote
QIP Infium
4.6% 5votes
User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
Asya was my main choice for a long time. About six months ago, I switched to Qip, and I like it much more now. Although Asya is still installed on my computer (just in case ;) ).
Если тебе не везёт в жизни, - играй в какую-нибудь другую игру:rolleyes:
Лидер клана "Из многих единое"

Приключения – это сплошные неприятности, только про них почему-то потом интересно вспоминать...
User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
So let's start with the history:
ICQ ("I Seek You") is an Internet program that tells you which of your acquaintances are currently online and provides you with a way to contact these people.
In reality, there are many programs based on the essence of ICQ, such as miranda, ICQ Rambler, QIP ... and so on, there's simply a sea of programs.
QIP is a free (by the way, there are paid ones too) program that allows online communication. It is one of the most popular Internet messengers. Hundreds of thousands of users use it.
In fact, very many people communicate specifically through QIP (commonly known as "Kvip"), first of all:
1) It's as simple as can be (easy to figure out even for people far removed from this).
2) No ads at all!
3) Absolutely free.
4) And quite stable.
5) Consumes minimum traffic (I used 0,8 mega in a month).

So there are many pluses; I've "hung out" in various ICQs—in my opinion, QIP is the best!
Герой в каждом из нас...:rolleyes:

"Истинно могуч тот, кто побеждает самого себя"
In reply to Inquisitor
User Avatar
#7
Auto-translated
Inquisitor;79684
... qip looks bad...

Download skins, there are just TONS of them!!!
Герой в каждом из нас...:rolleyes:

"Истинно могуч тот, кто побеждает самого себя"
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
I'm a wicked Quipper user)))
I've tried different programs, and the results are: m-agent - constant spam, ICQ-Rambler - glitches and ads make life miserable, Miranda - glitches. Quipper occasionally loses the server, but otherwise, it's just a dream)))
Я вернулась... :smile24:
Ну что, не ждали? :smile08:
Пусть за нас говорит сталь! :smile13:
#10
Auto-translated
I have ICQ installed, and it glitches sometimes, of course. I used to have Miranda, but it got infected with a virus, so I had to get rid of it.
User Avatar
#11
Auto-translated
I also had a mail agent with a virus, and I had to "destroy" my computer. Now I have ICQ installed.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#12
Auto-translated
I installed QIP... chatted for a bit, and then uninstalled it... ICQ 5.1 is more convenient, in my opinion.
Тьма - это то, что позволяет смертным не забывать, как ярок бывает свет.
User Avatar
#13
Auto-translated
It stood! It stands! And it will stand!! ASYA))))))))))))))
Предвестник Смерти

ТЕМНАЯ ИКВИЗИЦИЯ - Это единственный способ очистить Землю прислужников Света

She is dead... I crushed her head.

Тьма уже поглотила мое сердце...:smile24:
User Avatar
#14
Auto-translated
Generally, I have a rather negative attitude towards this type of messenger... I have both ICQ and QIP installed, but I almost always use ICQ, and even then, I'm usually in invisible mode. I have them just for the sake of appearances and in case someone wants to chat. Otherwise, I don't really care what it is – ICQ, QIP, or something else – the main thing is that it's fast, simple, and without unnecessary features.
Im Herzen der Stille
Im Herzen der Nacht
Wie oft hab ich mich schon gefragt
Wo Du gerade bist
Wie oft hab ich mich schon gefragt
Ob Dir gerade Liebe widerfahrt...
In reply to Nightly Edelweiss
User Avatar
#15
Auto-translated
Of the ones mentioned above, I use QIP. I usually use RnQ, though. :smile02:
Мечты сбываются, просто нужно уметь правильно мечтать.

Жизнь нужно прожить так, чтобы Боги в восторге предложили еще одну...
P.S. может мне и предложили, просто я не помню :smile44: