Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Error Details:
Share Link
Editing, corrections, and filling out the wiki and knowledge baseAuto-translated
Ideally, of course, all these cards should be used to create a skill wheel in the Heroes 5 section.
I've added skill display on class pages and an additional wheel mode where you can plan a hero's progression.
I couldn't find a skill chance table in the original Heroes — I don't know if it exists there — but it is present for the expansions and 5.5, so chances are displayed for those.
Well done. In the original, the chances are the same as in Lords. They share one wheel, only dwarves were added. It's probably impossible to verify in the original, so leave it as is. In the screenshot, there's a "versions" option under "compare" — if possible, add them to the wheel so they can be selected from there.
P.S. For now, I'll add them to map objects in Heroes 5, but unfortunately, most objects don't have portraits.
I've added mines to the Heroes 5 database. Created three sections: reference guide, map objects, and creature dwellings. Added pages: resources, terrain, towns, war machines, map objects: mines, and nine creature dwelling pages. I hope I've named everything correctly, and I don't know how to remove the "test" — I thought I'd remove it later when I created the first one.
I also added pickable map objects to the database, created a wiki page "map objects: pickable" (following the example of the Olden Era page), and added all guarded treasure chests there.
Well done. In the original, the chances are the same as in Hammers of Fate. They have one wheel, only dwarves have been added. Exactly, probably can't check in the original, let it be as is. On the screenshot of "versions", to compare, if possible add them to the wheel so they can be selected from there.
Thank you. I've added the percentages as in Hammers of Fate and a version toggle.