Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
By the way, I also really like Saruman... He is indeed an ambiguous character (although I can't agree with the idea that he had "the best beliefs"; personal power is not the best goal in life, IMHO), and I've always liked how quickly he managed to build a strong army and a good industry. I also appreciated his eloquence and love for complex mechanisms. But the fact that he became a scoundrel and an egoist is a fact, IMHO. I wouldn't want to chop off his head, though; he was the only one in the entire Lord of the Rings world whose blood I craved – Melkor. But I've always liked Gandalf much more than Saruman... He's my favorite literary character!
С Пути сбивают мелкие достижения, а изощрённые суждения скрывают смысл слов. И вот уже возникают "правильное" и "неправильное"... - Чжуан-цзы Сильванис
He was a fool to turn away from the light and turn to Sauron, - you probably didn't read my post carefully; he didn't turn to Sauron, but turned away from the White Council. He exterminated women and children, cut down forests, poisoned the soil, and burned crops! - where do I approve of him for this? I'm not saying he's the best character, just the most ambiguous. As for women and children, even the Valar were stained here. How quickly they flooded Númenor with women and children, and there were more of them than Saruman, more than Sauron destroyed. Best intentions – he thought that by becoming ruler, he would be able to arrange everything well. Of course, this is not the case, but he sincerely believed it. In the end, Saruman still helped the White Council – if Uglúk hadn't shot Boromir, it is unknown whether Boromir would have overcome himself in his desire for the Ring, whether the people of Gondor would have followed Aragorn, how Denethor would have accepted Aragorn, and whether Boromir would have agreed to give him the throne. Demilich – I also tend towards fantasy; I wonder if there is such a word in some "Dictionary of Foreign Words". ;)
This doesn't follow from the text of the book; nowhere does it say that Boromir was shot by Ugluk (in the film, it was some Lurz, a former orc leader, who shot him), it simply states that Boromir was hit by a lot of arrows. But this is a minor off-topic comment:)
But overall, the post is correct:) And the comment about writing "fantasy" is also correct:)
С Пути сбивают мелкие достижения, а изощрённые суждения скрывают смысл слов. И вот уже возникают "правильное" и "неправильное"... - Чжуан-цзы Сильванис
Spammers, darn it:) They've started a whole off-topic discussion here:) This is a thread about dating, not about Boromir and other Gandalf-like characters.
Well, here's my answer: My name is Dasha; friends call me Dashusya. I’m in the 8th grade and am 14 years old. I hate school with all my heart, but it would be okay if it weren't for algebra – then I could have been an excellent student. But I lack analytical thinking. After school, I plan to enroll in veterinary studies. I've been doing equestrian sports for six months now, and I love horses very much. I've been playing Heroes since the third installment. It's the only game that never gets boring for me. I've lived in Moscow since birth, on Nagornaya Street. Maybe someone lives nearby? And this is what I look like in real life:
But that's, of course, after a good drink))). My friend Irina is in the background. She's a valuable fighter for people's sanity, but she doesn't have internet access. That's too bad...
I'm R@zer, also known as Dmitry, but my friends call me Dima. I'm 13 years old and in 8th grade at Grano. I love skateboarding, rollerblading, and BMX. I don't smoke or drink. I throw away trash and clean up around the house. I'm naturally cheerful, but not very articulate. I love games, especially online ones. I'm calm, but if I get angry...!!! I'm an optimist. I write poetry (when I have time) and I like to combine pleasure with usefulness, like doing homework on the computer. I have many friends, even abroad. My favorite hobby is that I'm an aspiring director. I've filmed 2 full-length movies. I've told you everything I could.
Good evening, everyone! My name is Minerva (no need for full names, right?), and I'm 16. Unfortunately, I don't get to play Heroes very often (alas, I don't have enough time, I need to prepare for university). I recently finished the 5th installment – the game is simply amazing! Huge respect to the developers for the work they've done! Besides gaming, I'm interested in philosophy and Celtic and Scandinavian mythologies. I can't live without Bulgakov (both Sergei and Mikhail) and Goethe!!! Thank you all for your attention.
С того момента, когда человек начинает задумываться о смысле жизни, его уже можно считать больным. (З. Фрейд)
My name is Marat, I'm 18 years old (turning 19 in a month)... I'm a second-year student in Organizational Management... I'm usually a very cheerful and sociable person, I almost never suffer from depression. I write poems and stories in my free time. I love Heroes as much as I love myself.
I don't smoke... I drink on holidays or with friends. I love everyone!
Drinking isn't good))) And you need to drink in moderation))) I've had a couple of benders, but otherwise, I just enjoy a beer with some squid snacks on the porch.
Well, if that's the case, I should also write something: Machete is my creative pseudonym. I'm generally a very creative person; wherever I can, I'll definitely create something! I'm a student. I enjoy drawing (especially graffiti; I have my own team, but it's all just a hobby, I've never taken it seriously), writing (I've written 2 thick fantasy novels, and I'm currently developing a third with my brother), and I also love to read. I'm interested in movies, but I don't make them myself, and I love music (I'm almost a complete music lover, but I just can't stand pop music:)), and I enjoy composing myself (I have about a hundred simple songs and 4-5 potentially hit songs in the Metal genre; we're currently promoting our band "Children of Asphalt"). Since I discovered the "poetry" topic on the forum, I've started writing poetry...
Recently, however, I haven't been creating anything because I'm almost constantly in a state of "global sorrow." But otherwise, I'm a creator of all things, and I have a lot of art in me. My favorite games are Heroes 3-5, Lineage 2, and any interesting RPGs I can find. In movies, I prefer thrillers, especially those with a partial happy ending, for example, when almost all the main characters die, but the world is saved.
Hello everyone, my name is Vadik. I'm 17 years old. I live in Yekaterinburg. I don't smoke or drink. My favorite computer games are Heroes of Might and Magic, Civilization, and GTA. I enjoy playing football and I support the local football club "Ural".