Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Hmm... I wrote a post yesterday, but the forum crashed...
I want to congratulate my very, very good friend, whose birthday is today!:smile12: Steni, I congratulate you from the bottom of my heart! You are a very kind and warm person :smile01:, a wonderful friend, loyal and responsive, you are someone I can trust, and I value that very much! I wish you all the best in the world! May you be surrounded by loved ones, may your life be filled with happiness and warmth, your heart with love that will make your head spin and warm your soul, bright and pure! May every day bring you joy, may good luck be your constant companion, and may your friends always be there! And of course, good health! And may all your most cherished desires come true! Be happy, my friend! And I give you my friendship, and may nothing ever darken it :) And always remain the way I know you!:smile23:
"Как это странно всегда.. Вроде бы взрослые люди, А в голове ерунда.. Мечтаем как дети о чуде.."
Sorry for the late message, but it's better late than never. Congratulations to Sten on his birthday, and to you, Luchik, on your anniversary – I wrote a little poem for you: "The sun has set, and darkness has fallen, but Luchik shone through, and it was wonderful!"
Stan, Happy Birthday!:) I wish you good health and the fulfillment of your most cherished desires! May you always be lucky! :)
Exz, Happy Anniversary! Stay here and make us happy with your presence :)
And of course...
Luchik, Happy Valentine's Day! I wish you the same positive attitude in life! Be the way you are ;)
P.S. Sorry for the delay (it's not me who's slow, but the forum is full of glitches :) ), but better late than never, right? :) Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!! (yeah, it's long gone :) ) I wish you love, love, love, and all the best! Love and be loved! :)
:smile03: :smile02: I would like to congratulate everyone on the past:smile39: Valentine's Day! And wish that everyone finds their one and only LOVE! And here, someone has a new sweetheart, so Lu41k(a), congratulations!
It might be a bit late, but: Happy Birthday, Sten! I wish you success in all your endeavors, lots of money, and a long life so you can spend it all somewhere!))
Congratulations, Luchik, on your 7th bird! Maybe it's time to slow down))) Otherwise, there won't be any birds left for us!))
Congrats, Ekz, on your anniversary! I won't wish you anything special:p. You already have the world's first nano-computer!))
And now, something more relevant: Happy Birthday, Pandora!)) (Hmm, what should I wish you...) I wish you happiness and good health, so that happiness is never overshadowed by illness! And victory at the World Championship:smile49:!)))
Хороший сон укрепляет боевой дух. Хорошая еда укрепляет боевой дух. Хорошие деньги укрепляют боевой дух. А больше всего укрепляет боевой дух - отсутствие врага.
Lu, 7 is a good number! So, ask the Administrator to give you 7 birds, because I think 8 is not far off! Congratulations! Stena, happy belated birthday! I've always considered and will continue to consider your avatar the most beautiful on the forum! (Lu, you also have a good one!) I just prefer vampires more!))) Also, congratulations to Pandora! I know you play Heroes 4 well, good luck in tournaments and in life!
Тот, кто находит удовольствие в уединении, либо дикий зверь, либо Бог (с) Аристотель
Happy Birthday, Pandora! :) I sincerely wish you good health, loyal friends, clear skies above, fewer disappointments, and more LUCK! May everything in your life work out the way you want it to ;)
Happy Birthday, Pandora!Tanya, I wish you lots and lots of joy in life, immense happiness, good luck, and of course, good health. Once again, Happy Birthday!:smile49:
Отдай свои прошлые сны, В сомненьях себя обрети, В бешеном танце душа кружится! Не думай, что будет потом, Здесь и сейчас мы живем, Стань хоть на миг сам собой, слышишь!
Pandora, happy holidays! Luchik, you'll soon be opening your henhouse! Sten, happy birthday to you too! And in general, I congratulate everyone! Cheers to everyone from Klin! I'm treating!
Well, at least I made it into the top 30. :smile49::smile49: :smile49: Pandora - Tanya :smile49: :smile49: :smile49: Congratulations, I wish you happiness and love. Keep being as wonderful as you are.
С самого начала позаботься о своем месте в жизни, чтобы не уподобиться маятнику. /Херберт. Ф./