Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Sandro, happy birthday to you! :) I wish you a lucky star above your head, success in your endeavors, and love. May everything in your life turn out for the best! Good luck :) <--(this smiley brings good luck ;) :D )
I can’t help but join in the congratulations) Sandro, congratulations to you, may inspiration never leave you (as Arandor rightly noted), and may you create as many good and even excellent maps as possible) And of course, I wish you good luck and happiness in your personal life, that’s the most important thing!
Leshy, although I’m not familiar with you, it would be rude of me not to congratulate you on your birthday too) As I already said, the most important thing is happiness and good luck in real life, and also success in Heroes, and in all sorts of tournaments related to it).
From myself: Sandro and Leshy, I congratulate you on your Birthday, I wish you good luck in everything (luck is also a strength!), PLAY AND WIN, may you have great victories! ! ! ! !
First of all: I congratulate everyone on the upcoming New Year! May it bring HAPPINESS and everything that everyone is missing! Love and be loved! Make friends and cherish your friendships! Play and... play with honor! And have great health! May all misfortunes pass you by! Happy New Year, friends!!!:smile23:
And now... Leshik (sorry for being so informal, but I can't address you formally :)), I wholeheartedly congratulate you on your Birthday!:smile03: May happiness never leave you, love live in your heart, health strengthen your body and spirit, friends will always be there, and wishes come true 366 days a year! May you have victories in everything!:smile49: And thank you for being you! I remember how scared I was to play against you in the final of my very first online tournament... I thought you were such an excellent player, and I didn't know you at all. But the game started, and from the very first minutes, a light and pleasant conversation began. And the game turned into one big pleasure. And it wasn't so important anymore whether victory awaited me or defeat. The main thing was that I found a FRIEND! A good, loyal friend! And the communication continued even beyond the games. And I learned from you, made mistakes, which you helped me overcome. You became a good teacher and advisor for me! Every game with you is not just a game, it's communication and pleasure! And our final in the Summer (seasonal) tournament was difficult, intriguing, and exciting! And thank you for believing in me even when I don't believe in myself! Thank you for everything, Leshik! I adore you! And with all my heart, I wish you only the very best! Be happy, dear friend!:smile23:
SandroXXL, I congratulate you on your Birthday!:smile12: I wish you great happiness, good health, earthly and unearthly love, success in all your endeavors, and the fulfillment of your wishes! And don't forget to delight us with new tournaments and maps ;)
"Как это странно всегда.. Вроде бы взрослые люди, А в голове ерунда.. Мечтаем как дети о чуде.."
Sorry, guys, I'm also very late :smile43: But I just couldn't pass by without congratulating such wonderful people. Leshy and SandroXXL, Happy Birthday! :smile02: Judging by the other congratulations, the whole forum loves you :D So I won't list your merits, they are well known to everyone. So, guys, just keep being yourselves :smile12:
P.S. Happy New Year to everyone else! Wishing you all a happy New Year ;)
Congratulations to Госта on 1K posts, hope you don't keep progressing or you'll overthrow Magnus from the pedestal of the main ХВ spammer)))) :smile10:
Congratulations to Gost on reaching 1,000 posts! I wish him continued progress and hope he can dethrone himself from the honorable position of HW's top chatter!)))))))) And congratulations to myself on launching the official tournament and earning three badges!
Congratulations!!!:smile01: Congratulations!!!:smile01: Congratulations!!!:smile01: ...Congratulations!!! :smile01: ... Wishing you all the best and Happy New Year!!!!!:) :) :) I wish that, no matter what, you remain true to yourself and know that first and foremost, you should follow your own path, and those who will be with you are your true friends...