Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
And I think, is it just me, or is the sun shining so brightly today? Tanya, I wholeheartedly congratulate you on your birthday!
I found these poems on the internet.
Tatyana! A lovely creation! A wonderful flower among the ruins! The Universe worked hard On your bright image!
Praised by Pushkin and Fet, The depth of your crystal soul, And your image is dear to all poets, In all times under the sky!
Tatyana! Dear Tatyana! You are perfection in the flesh And not the slightest flaw Can be found in you, my angel!
Always honest, like a leaky wallet, You won't hide, you won't conceal, you won't lie! Even a curly chance is powerless, You'll give away even what you suddenly find!
Your deep eyes are warmer than the southern night, They are so fantastically beautiful, That no one needs to prove, Everyone sees - it's a mirror of the soul!
May the sky shine with azure, And dreams come true, May joy splash like a wave And gardens bloom in your soul!
I wholeheartedly congratulate Twelf 12 on his birthday!
I wish that the sun always shines upon you, and that luck and great victories await you in the future.
TWELVE!! Sorry for the late message, the internet was down. Happy Birthday! I hope all your wishes have already come true or are coming true right now (which is even better), and that happiness has come in abundance!)) And if not, it will soon, I'm sure!)) I wish you all of that!)) And also, level 80 in Lineage II! i) xD
Happy Birthday, Tamara! Wishing you all the best, good luck, and happiness!
So back off your rules, Back off your jive! Cause I'm sick of not living, To stay alive, Leave me alone! I'm not asking a lot - I just don't want to be controlled, That's all I want. All I want!
Using the last two rubles on my phone (damn it!), I won't be able to browse the internet much, but I think I know how to spend them better.
To those who are also celebrating their birthdays – Twelve, Alucard, Exz, Arengar, and Tamara – congratulations to all of you (if it's not too late, I hope)! (It's great that there are so many birthdays in May!) I wish you all a wonderful mood this spring (and in general), to find joy even in the seemingly insignificant things of everyday life, to always be positive, and to have a great time:) That's it.
Well, the Heroes of Might and Magic calendar shows birthdays on May 1st, assuming that the 2nd cannot be a birthday... Anyway, I congratulate myself and Imp (who even remembers him, and there probably aren't any).
Night, accept congratulations from the clan "E pluribus unum"! We wish you all the best – happiness! :smile01: And also good luck and success in everything :smile01: [/COLOR]
T@mar@ ... With warmth in my heart, I congratulate you once again ... Of course, I will wish you good health. And of course, professional fulfillment. Thank you! May everything be well!