Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Lelichka, my dear, I wholeheartedly congratulate you on your Birthday!:smile12: May everything in your life be smooth and cloudless! May the sun shine brightly above you, illuminating your path and warming you with its warmth! Be happy, love and be loved! And may all your cherished desires come true! Always remain as sweet, kind, soulful, and simply beautiful as you are :)
Happy Birthday!!!!
"Как это странно всегда.. Вроде бы взрослые люди, А в голове ерунда.. Мечтаем как дети о чуде.."
Lelya, happy birthday! I wish you happiness, all the best, love, and good health! Try to make this special day memorable... once again, happy birthday!
:smile02:Клан "Lost Heroes" - Заместитель лидера:smile02:
Dear Lelya! Happy Birthday:smile03:. I wish you happiness:smile20:, health:smile54:, love:smile23:, good luck:smile49:, success in all your endeavors:smile12:, joy:smile44:, and everything you need. Sincerely, shaddar.
Congratulations to Lelya on her birthday! I haven't communicated with her, but judging by the congratulations, you seem to be a good person! So, I join all the congratulations and wish her more loving people and great victories in life!!! :D
I wholeheartedly congratulate you ..Devil May Cry.. on your birthday. I wish you all the best, everywhere:), may your life be full of good moments. New victories, new positions, a big salary:D P.S. I join all the congratulations;)
Luchik, That One..., Arandor – the whole sky is filled with parrots! Congratulations to Lelya, our artist, and also to the incredibly modest Devil May Cry. ;)
..Devil May Cry.., malinaz, A birthday is a happy time in each of our lives. It's a holiday filled with fun, joy, lots of kind words, wonderful gifts, and happy memories! Don't forget about your friends and live happily!!!! :) :) ;) :) :)
Added after 12 hours 28 minutes
DIMON137, today we want to wish you
Good health and energy for many years to come.
Be the kind and caring person we know you to be.
:smile02:Клан "Lost Heroes" - Заместитель лидера:smile02:
Devil May Cry, happy birthday! I wish you much good and light. Walk confidently on your life's path, and may all misfortunes and troubles pass you by! May true luck be with you!
I want to congratulate my clanmate, fellow countryman, and, I'm sure, just a good person:smile12: BigAke, on his birthday! :smile02: I wish you great victories both on the forum and in real life:smile20: And in general, may everything be SUPER. Sincerely, all the best:smile01: Congratulations :)
BigAke, congratulations on your Birthday! :smile12: I wish you all that you have been missing and all that you have always wanted! And may what you already have multiply! May happiness fill your home, love – your heart, health – your body and spirit, and money – your wallet :smile01: I wish you victories everywhere and in everything! :smile49:
With all my heart, I congratulate you! :smile23:
"Как это странно всегда.. Вроде бы взрослые люди, А в голове ерунда.. Мечтаем как дети о чуде.."
Мудрость должна найти применение в твоей жизни,иначе она заржавеет,как меч,который ни разу не пустили в дело. Первооткрывательница,советник по делам мира Клана "E pluribus unum":rolleyes: