Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
I smoked for about three months, and during that time, I didn't buy a single cigarette. They even nicknamed me the shooting champion at the camp. I used to be the fastest runner in school. After those three months, I decided to quit, and surprisingly, it turned out to be easier than I thought. Maybe it's because I isolated myself from smoking environments as much as possible, because when you see someone smoking, it's hard to resist. Now I'm running faster than everyone again.
So many centuries So many Gods We were the prisoners of our own fantasy But now we are marching Against these Gods I'm the wizard, I will change it all Valhalla - Deliverance Why've you ever forgotten me
19.08.2008 СК Олимпийский.Я запомню это навсегда!!!
I do love to drink, but only for a reason and in good company. However, I get drunk very quickly and start doing things that I wouldn't even think about doing when sober. For example, once I threw a chair off the balcony. Luckily, no one was hurt!
I can name one argument against quitting after a long period of smoking – you gain a lot of weight:) Well... My best friend started smoking again. Recently, he got drunk and tried for a long time to buy cigarettes at a kiosk. In the end, he bought some, and then immediately smoked three at a time because "they're gay – thin, and you can't smoke just one." As a result, he got very upset and swore at everything and everyone, and we had an argument. In that state, with a cigarette in his teeth, he just disgusted me. Now we're talking again, he's still smoking, but I've become even more convinced of my priorities. When I ask him about smoking, "surely, because it's cool?" He says "probably yes"... He's a few months younger than me, and he succumbed to the childish impulse that "smoking is cool." What can you say?
If you managed to quit smoking and lose weight, that's nothing compared to what's ahead, believe me – I'm speaking from experience.
So many centuries So many Gods We were the prisoners of our own fantasy But now we are marching Against these Gods I'm the wizard, I will change it all Valhalla - Deliverance Why've you ever forgotten me
19.08.2008 СК Олимпийский.Я запомню это навсегда!!!
Quitting smoking increases appetite, which leads to weight gain. This is not a trivial matter, especially for women!
Quitting smoking doesn't cause an increase in appetite; people simply decide to snack on something to keep themselves occupied (a couple of pastries, some candy). As a result, they gain excess weight, sometimes even becoming obese. :) P.S. It has been scientifically proven that nicotine does not cause physical dependence (only psychological dependence).
Alicia, Agilist, Andrey, Alan, Alex Ghost, Alex_R, Arandor, Assol, Ataman, batonkamch, Brackman, CrasH, Denminator, Dirty_Player, Born to Die, Dj Pavlusha, RUH-CHUDISCHE-OGR, Dr gIVI, Draco_Lich, Drnik, Lorelei, Kopyл Dmitry Yurievich, Prince_OMEGA, Geksorin, General ZeT, Gold Fenix, GRAMM, GvozD, Major Vikhr, Nikita, Inquisitor, Kitsune, Kitty, kj1313, Kyle, Loken, Lu41k, Machete, Magnus, MANTIKOra, Minerva, monarh, Holy_Paladin, Slonysh, Nelyud', Creator, Night, Night Nazgul, Smok, Freya, OptiMAL, ph0en1xl, Phoenix666, Predvestnik, P_U, R.3.M., R@zer, Rean, Sage, Saruman, Sergh, Siverfale, Snowball, SteN, Svercha, T@mar@, Ta Kotoraya..., Tengro, TWELF 12, Varg-Nar, Vayshan, VDV_forever, Vihja Drow, WitcheR-L, ZYbr, Drakkoshka, Joe
I didn't even suspect that most forum users don't smoke... and what's most surprising is that among these people, those who don't smoke are not 18-20 years old, but older. Respect to them. And although I smoke myself, now I will think about quitting this truly harmful habit.
BUT:
Quitting smoking increases appetite and, as a result, leads to weight gain. This is not a trivial matter, especially for girls!
I already eat a lot (as proven by forum users :) ), so how much will I start eating if I quit smoking??? That's the question.
Drink coffee. The effect on appetite suppression is similar to nicotine, but with fewer negative consequences. At least your hair and clothes won't smell like smoke.
..разым двазым трызым рызым пята лата сигерь мата локом боком крюк за крюк из бульмы бульма урюк.. Знание некоторых закономерностей освобождает от изучения многих фактов. Мечты сбываются рано или поздно, так или иначе.