Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#8219
Auto-translated

Actually, we need to clarify...
Revan, does damage from bleeding, burning, and poison charge Gingkink's sword?

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#8220
Auto-translated

Let's step aside toward the pumpkin for now. He doesn't seem to be reaching us. Let him bleed a bit, then we'll finish him off or someone else.


Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#8221
Auto-translated

Well, at least there was a tournament going on, and I posted a bunch of cool stories about knights.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#8222
Auto-translated

But I managed to finish the essay, thanks to the rage. Hope the writer profession levels up here...

In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#8223
Auto-translated
Vicious Miasma

And in general, we need to clarify...
Revan, does damage from bleeding, burning, and poison charge Gingkink's sword?

No

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

In reply to Arandor
User Avatar
#8224
Auto-translated
Arandor

Let's step aside toward the pumpkin for now. He doesn't seem to reach us. Let him flow a bit, then we'll finish him off or someone else.

How many tiles are you moving?

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

User Avatar
#8227
Auto-translated

Ah, it would be fun to smack Ging with a dance after all his craziness


Whatever
In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#8231
Auto-translated
Neiko
Heroist

eh, it would be fun to smack Ging with a dance after all his craziness

Well, as Revan's favorite, arrange a friendly duel with Ging.

that only works if he's stacked up kills


Whatever
User Avatar
#8232
Auto-translated

Alsira is attracted to giants standing elbow-deep in blood — noted. And she hasn't even seen Tartarrus yet!

In reply to Happy Life
User Avatar
#8233
Auto-translated
Happy Life
kcfgogbfalgfl

- Oh, so you have that one too? I haven't had the pleasure of meeting it. Listen, let's be honest - I thought the rumors about your Lady were exaggerated, but from what I've observed myself, they're close to reality. How is it that she's still functioning? With all due respect, I'm sure people have had the urge, you know what I mean, more than once. Human patience is quite elastic, but still not infinite. There must have been some dissatisfied individuals, maybe even more than a few. Is it just her luck? Her security detail is clearly limited. Though what can I say, the woman is a sight to behold. Maybe that's her secret? And the fact that she's a descendant of His Malice, highly respected in knowledgeable circles. If it were a man, he might not be at the helm anymore - there are plenty of crazies out there. Eh... and she really is magnificent to look at, anyone would want her by their side. How did it come to this, that she's, well, you know?

- Sir, I'm no expert in human psychology, but it's probably a combination of factors - fear, apathy, laziness, you name it, people in general are very reluctant to go against the current. And if I were you, I'd stay away from her, you really won't survive if you catch her interest.

- Yes, speaking of luck, in some ways I wasn't so lucky today. Do you believe in luck? I don't really, but go figure - they broke a little thing, and right away I clearly miscalculated something, - he shows a smashed coin - with a squire's buddy. - There, by the way, was the face of Celia herself. A rare minting. You look at it, and it's as if luck can really leave a person in some ways. Or maybe it's all in our heads. I'm thinking, could I get some kind of charm to replace it, against poison? Do they even work, or is it just warming the guys? I think it's better to just strengthen immunity, maybe eat more greens or chest tea. You probably know, if you've studied medicine.

- You need to build tolerance to poison, not drink greens and teas, but you're too old for that. Try again when you become younger.

- And I'm not old at all, I'm in the prime of my life. Look how I can do it - op-la! - Vargas juggled both knives with the precision of a hawk, not only not dropping them, but perfectly maintaining the arc shape down to the millimeter. - But nothing, I'll still find a youth elixir. Look, they're researching something tirelessly on that island, advancing science. And then we'll harden ourselves against poison too.

- I heard that the local lord isn't interested in relationships either, strange. He seems like such a respectable fellow, but there it is. Maybe he sees it the same way I do? Ngl, if I were you, I wouldn't accept anything from there, or else a third hand might grow on your forehe... Forehead or forehe? In short, it'll grow on it. And be more careful with the knives, or else you might accidentally kill someone and have to spend 88 years locked up.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария -