Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#7754
Auto-translated

I run as far up and left as possible, to the border with the pumpkin. I use the horn.


Be strong. Believe
In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7755
Auto-translated
Neiko

Revan, how should I describe the reduction of BD from Arandor's horn? Should I write that this sound utterance made everyone's ears bleed?

Lester decided to wave his ring in time with the music, and Alsira complemented it with a dance.

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7756
Auto-translated

Ple-Sen
Neiko

Revan, how should I describe the reduction of BD from Arandor's horn? Should I write that this sound emission made everyone's ears bleed?

Lester decided to wave his ring in time with the music, and Alsira complemented it with a dance.

We demand that the judge take all this into account when calculating the opponents' morale drop! 👺

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#7757
Auto-translated

Well, that's overkill, they'll hang themselves somewhere around the corner afterwards.


Whatever
User Avatar
#7759
Auto-translated
How Yashchur and I sound to other players when we explain probabilities.

User Avatar
#7761
Auto-translated

Good thing that in your battles you will control them yourself and won't see the enemy stats...

User Avatar
#7764
Auto-translated

Orwald legs it, blowing some kind of horn as he goes... OD (2/6).
Ferlyuts, Avesom, Tarantos, Lorican, Ginking, and Whitecalm lose 10 spirit.
Ferlyuts threw a nail at Alaria, then flew toward his beloved main target...
Alaria takes 50-48=2 damage (146/200).
Avesom moves and restores 85 HP (100/170) (1/5).

Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 29.5 KB

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7765
Auto-translated
Neiko

Revan: "I have good XP, I won't hurt you!"

Also Revan: "The winner of the impostor squire tournament gets the most elegant Sith lady, and everyone else gets Carney with Tartarus."

Unfortunately, neither Carney nor Tartarus are being given away here...


Whatever
In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#7766
Auto-translated
Wrathful Wyvern

Ferlyuts threw a nail at Alaria, after which he flew toward his beloved primary target...

Revan, this is Stephanie's Wyvern dropping off her husband. I'm just not sure she needs him in this state...

Am I correct in understanding that he is currently not under any protection? If everything is right, then lightning on the wyvern. After the result, I'll think about where I'm flying off to.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе