Skip to content

Knights of Tezoth

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7602
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Angry Mange

Ferlyuts flew closer to his own and threw a nail at Orvald's horse, missing.
Avesom strikes Amvrosiy's horse with a precise attack. AP (3/5).
The horse takes 85-25=60 damage (140/200).

Stephanie's turn.

Ples, you can choose who Aksel missed. Or I can just pick randomly. As you wish.

At Orvald's horse.

Honestly, with targets like these, shooting at all of them is more trouble than it's worth. I'd move closer then. But let's say he missed Ging.

You can, in principle, just move closer if you wish.

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7603
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen

Clearly, he's not planning to chase. In that case, Ney, I suggest you take on Ferlyuts and kill him, so we don't end up with a fun montage being cut for us, while Steph is AFKing on Whitecalm.

Well, I'm generally not against it, but right now his damage goes to the masochist, doesn't it?

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7604
Auto-translated
Neiko
Ple-Sen

Alright, so he's not planning to chase. In that case, Nei, I suggest you take Ferlyuts and kill him, so we don't end up with a fun montage being cut for us, while Stef AFKs on Whitecalm.

Well, I'm not against it in general, but his damage goes to the masochist now, doesn't it?

Alas, it does. But now it's clear that he won't peel off from the masochist. So we'll have to pile on him together.

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7605
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Neiko
Ple-Sen

I see, he doesn't plan on chasing. Then, Nei, I suggest you take on Ferlyuts and kill him, so we don't end up with a fun montage being cut for us, while Stef is AFK on Whitecalm.

Well, I'm not against it in general, but his damage goes to the masochist now, doesn't it?

Unfortunately, it does. But now it's clear that he won't break away from the masochist. So we'll have to pile on him together.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just go for a direct attack on the tarantas right away?

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Злобный Ящур
User Avatar
#7606
Auto-translated
Wrathful Wyrm
Ple-Sen
Wrathful Wyrm

Ferlyuts flew closer to his own and threw a nail at Orvald's horse, missing.
Avesom strikes Amvrosy's horse with a precise attack. AP (3/5).
The horse takes 85-25=60 damage (140/200).

Stephania's turn.

Ples, you can choose who Axel missed. Or I can just pick randomly. As you wish.

At Orvald's horse.

Honestly, with targets like these, shooting at all of them is more trouble than it's worth. I'd have moved closer then. But let him miss Ging.

You could, in principle, just move closer if you wish.

Then let him stand over Orvald.

User Avatar
#7608
Auto-translated

Anyway, it's long past time for me to go to sleep. So I'm shooting at Tarantas. Splash, pick a more convenient position, since I'm not sure which one is better. I see no point in moving a step closer and trying to target the wyvern.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7610
Auto-translated
Neiko

The question is also where I should position myself. On one hand, I can move 4 left and 4 up under the pumpkin fire. On the other, I can move 7 right and stay in the lower position.

There's no critical difference, but the pumpkins are probably more convenient for positioning in the following rounds. Let's go with them.

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7611
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Neiko

The question is also where I should position myself. On one hand, I can move 4 left and 4 up under the pumpkin fire. On the other, I can move 7 right and stay in the lower position.

There's no critical difference, but the pumpkins are probably more convenient for positioning in the following rounds. Let's go with them.

So under the pumpkin it is.

Revan, can I decide which attack against me triggers a preemptive strike and which doesn't?

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#7612
Auto-translated

And another question, if the answer to the previous question is no, can I cancel the preemptive attack and reactivate it on another turn? Because if so, I will do that. And if it costs a turn, then I won't change position this turn.

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

User Avatar
#7613
Auto-translated

The skill says it lasts until the end of the battle.

In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7614
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen

The skill description says it lasts until the end of the battle.

OK, but why can't the player decide for themselves whether to shoot or not?

Like, in real life, can't a person think and be like: "nah, screw him, I don't want to shoot at him"?

Графомания путешественника

Хроники сражений и эссе

In reply to Нэйко
User Avatar
#7615
Auto-translated
Neiko
Ple-Sen

The skill says it lasts until the end of the battle.

OK, but why can't the player decide for themselves whether to shoot or not?

Like, in real life, can't a person think and be like: "Nah, screw him, I don't want to shoot him"?

Does Stef know about his magic shield?

User Avatar
#7616
Auto-translated

Effects are removed by dispelling, actually, not by "the character's desire"... The judge's doctor could have removed them if she had been among you... Or Ninahisa with his strike...

Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.

(Закон сохранения).