Knights of Tezoth
The Tezotz followers only have benevolent magic. For curses and attacks, you need to get a Sith.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
So what does this mean, I can't make my wife a witch? Am I supposed to marry an ordinary woman? I can do that irl too....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
a woman can be a witch even without the ability to cast spells🧙♀️
marry an ordinary woman? I can do that IRL too....
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
Eidolism
Mentor
This skill allows for up to 3 apprentices.
they are GM-related, aren't they?
So what does this mean, I can't make my wife a witch? Am I supposed to marry an ordinary woman? I can do that in irl too....
and what can be done with apprentices? 🧐
they are GM-owned, aren't they?