Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
What a pity... And regarding the authority – WHERE IS THAT (untranslatable pun) Hedgehog in the Fog? He's a moderator here. Zingel, respect! Reread the topic. Understood – Van got 1 remark, Jack – 1 warning, The topic – will be closed, the Forum – will get 1 Dogma of Submission (are there any Ti-Grad-komovtsy here?) While I read this, I smoked 1 joint. A ten-year-old one. Van – don't you know Michigan? If you do, then you know how it ended. Personally, even though I'm not perfect, I try to write in an understandable way (but it's hard to do without mistakes:)) *Went to create a draft of the Dogmas of Submission.*
Truth doesn't offend, but sometimes it's better not to mention it again....
Tengro;63045
2. Jack. Let's imagine, you were given the role of Moderator. And? Honestly, I'm tired of you. Doctor of Psychological Sciences.
Yeah... it seems Curst is getting closer and closer to descending into chaos... it's time for the moderators to sharpen their swords and start weeding out the troublemakers.
I summon the Airborne Forces FOREVER! I summon the Airborne Forces FOREVER! CLOSE THE THREAD!*dances with a rattle and waves underwear*:smile15: :smile15: :smile15:
I summon the Airborne Forces FOREVER! I summon the Airborne Forces FOREVER! CLOSE THE THREAD!!!*dances with a rattle and waves his underwear*:smile15: :smile15: :smile15:
Darth Sarr also stands nearby, fiddling with a field radio... - it doesn't work, damn it, more tricks from the spammers - the technician grumbled under his breath.:smile40:
Сила Тьмы - в бессилии света. Нет невежества - есть Знание
smile24::smile24: What’s going on with you? Why are you attacking ZHEKA? Not just here, but in many other topics as well. One minute you’re all saying there’s freedom of speech here, and the next you’re pouncing like vultures on a dead carcass!! I understand! You’re all sticking up for each other here, which is good! I’m glad, but my time will come too, and I’ll have the last laugh!! Over those who think they’re better than everyone else. Over those who aren’t interested in respect. IDIOTS!!!!!
Моё имя останется ввеках :smile24: Я прошел через сансару многих рождений. Рожденье вновь и вновь — горестно.
"Above the theme, who considers themselves your many, DEEP THINKERS!!!!"
Explain to me, you simpleton, what this phrase means..... Van, it seems that the advice on correcting spelling isn't helping you; on the contrary, everything is getting worse and worse.......
"Who considers themselves superior to others, you fools!!!!"
Explain to me, you simpleton, what this phrase means..... Van, it seems that the advice on correcting your spelling isn't helping you; on the contrary, things are getting worse and worse.......
Dear Adelaide! I don't want to explain anything to you; I will simply answer that you should wait for a response!
Моё имя останется ввеках :smile24: Я прошел через сансару многих рождений. Рожденье вновь и вновь — горестно.
Van, come on, don't answer, I'll survive somehow... I'm just curious, do you express yourself like that in real life? If so, does anyone understand you? If so, is that person just as inadequate as you are?
By the way, about the poem: it clearly shows signs of internal self-awareness issues, resulting from an undefined gender orientation... (well, for you, Van, I'll write it in simpler language so you can understand: why are there lines from a girl's perspective? strange... hmm) P.S. A quick lesson in orthography: all proper nouns are written with a capital letter, and if it's immeasurably difficult for you to write my nickname without errors, then don't write it at all, okay?
Ugh, damn it. Sometimes even jokes get annoying. I can't read this thread anymore. To hell with it! Author, kill yourself against a wall!
Yeah, smeared with poison... You can't close the thread, Dr. Van is a great guy, I haven't laughed this much in a long time, thank you, you're incredibly hilarious... I'm dying of laughter...:smile03: :smile12: P.S. And who will now say that Tigra is the most annoying forum user???:cool: :cool:
A small piece of advice: Before submitting a post, why not copy it into Microsoft Word and check for spelling (and grammatical) errors?
Laziness gets in the way :D
Ещё долго Гильраэн вспоминал глаза Энтов и звуки пилы, разносившиеся по пещере, но он понимал, что без костров он не приготовил бы горячий бульон из свежего драконьего мясца...