Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
As is well known, the absence of witnesses at the beginning of an event does not mean their absence at the end. So, there is a good chance that in ten minutes, the protector will feel the urge to run around Faineant's tent with all the troops, and Erisha will go looking for the lady. Or perhaps the Calcite ninja-sany will arrive, about whom Camistella still knows nothing.
– Indeed, it's time, – agreed the lunar, who didn't have much free time between her expeditions to collect Calcite souls and wasn't going to waste it. – What's better than scrymes in armor? Only scrymes without armor! Undress, boys!
With an intrigued expression on her face, Camistella followed Faineant into the tent and began to examine what interesting things were inside.
- Ho-ho! Yes! - Paritsa clapped her hands. - It would be awkward if you were shy on your long-awaited date, wouldn't it? So, I suggest some practice, hohohohohoho!
—It just didn't work out, whether it was with "long-awaited" dates or with those who are clearly above my zero level... P-practice? H-how is that?..
Ho-ho-ho, - Paritsa says with a hint of shyness in her laughter, extending her hand to Asmidul, - like this, ho-ho!
—E-e-e-tooo.... - he throws a resigned glance somewhere through Shiki and space and time, but finding no help there, accepts the hand. "At least now I won't die without holding hands."
Astral can imagine what exactly happened in Faineanta’s tent between her and the two Scryms, but after the event, she is so exhausted that her SP and initiative are temporarily halved.
-- Well, hello there, -- Ushumgallu tossed a couple of stones into the pit, estimating how long it would take to level it with the ground. Clearly, it would take longer than he had. -- I seem to have forgotten something... Ah, yes, my stats. I hope your sister is in Barsine. I wouldn't want to drag Thailo or Ginza all the way from there.
Spitting one last time, he goes to check on Cherry -- if she's not asleep at this hour.
Ushumgallu finds Cherry in the same setting as in Mazzar -- the girl is working, with the same expression on her face as always. The only difference between today's scene and the previous one is the two guards stationed near her -- she must be an important person. - Something truly mind-blowing has been following me, - she said to him instead of a greeting.
Added 4 minutes ago Happy Life
- Lady Arte... Please, forgive me, I didn't know. If I had known, maybe I could have come up with something better. In any case, this is not what I intended. I wish I could fix it, but I probably can't now. But I will do what I can, - Genza enters the house, carefully checking each step: perception => a small stone => a stick => a stained blade => finally, his hand.
It was a perfectly ordinary house. No black magic, no creepy room for experiments, no gloomy basement for slaves, no devilish pentagrams, no blood splattered around. Instead, a room with a sewing machine and various materials attracted special attention -- it seems the owner liked to make cute toys and accessories with her own hands. Apart from the neglect the house had fallen into over time and the layer of dust that had accumulated, it was clean and pleasant inside.
—E-e-e-tooo.... —he throws a resigned glance somewhere through Shiki and space and time, but finding no help there, he accepts the hand. "At least now I won't die without holding a hand."
Warm to the touch. Well-washed, with trimmed nails – there was nothing to dig into his skin. Already not young, but not yet completely wrinkled. The fingers are strong, and you can feel the calluses that have formed during work.
🎪🏹: Well... But I want to see slides of what the Scrymes did with Camestella! In all the details! ⛓️♿: =_= 🐱🐲: Why do you need to know how they read aloud, with expressions, the biographies of the monarchs of Asuguh in a role-playing manner? ⛓️♿: Or played cards for fun? 🐱🐲: Or embroidered with a cross-stitch? ⛓️♿: With a satin stitch! 🐱🐲: Knitted! ⛓️♿: Baked pancakes! 🐱🐲: Had conversations about what came first, the chicken or the egg? ⛓️♿: Browsed fashion magazines! 🐱🐲: Drew star charts! ⛓️♿: Discussed classical literature! 🐱🐲: Architecture! ⛓️♿: Painting! 🐱🐲: Played tic-tac-toe! ⛓️♿: Played Battleship! 🐱🐲: Came up with insulting nicknames for the Calcites! 🎪🏹: YES, THEY WERE HAVING SEX THERE 🐱🐲: You're so boring...
Warm to the touch. Clean, with neatly trimmed nails – there was nothing for it to dig into his skin. Not young, but not yet completely wrinkled. The fingers are strong, with calluses that can be felt, formed during work.
"And what to do and say now... If this is a training session, where are the introductory materials to read?" Wiping away a drop of sweat that had rolled down his temple with his free hand, he cleared his throat lightly: —Um... I read that you can tell a lot about a person by looking at their hands. I see that you are a hardworking and neat person, who doesn't forget to take care of yourself.
What a memory! If Ushumgall had that, he would go crazy.
-- Exactly. I almost forgot that fate will inevitably throw a "human avalanche" at you in the form of any faceless, nameless nobody with a 99.9% probability... And then a couple of people died, and I immediately remembered. What do the newspapers say – have we already defeated everyone, or will people still have time to join their own side? I expected military journalists, but I thought they would be of a lower rank... I even have one in my squad – although, no, he's more of a businessman by nature.