By the way, Revan hasn't been writing for a while. He's probably preparing some mischief!
By the way, Revan hasn't been writing for a while. He's probably preparing some mischief!
New here? I'm Roha — want a quick tour?
By the way, Revan hasn't been writing for a while. He must be planning something nasty!
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.
(Закон сохранения).
And secondly, it led to the conclusion that there is no place for "perfectly unharmed" characters in your expeditions.
I already understood then that this smells of "artificial obstacles" rather than some "great randomness."
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
All the effort goes into the RL niches, no doubt.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.
(Закон сохранения).
I personally like Erika as a character and every character is needed for a fight with the Knight.
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.
(Закон сохранения).
Okay, let's finish this game calmly, and then I'd like to know the reasons behind "certain episodes" (like how logs are used in Mafia games). Not because of "complaints about the GM," but just so I can understand. I suspect that "this game" isn't for me... If that's the case, I won't "bother anyone with my unique characters" and "disrupt the atmosphere" here...
Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт
⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎
По вопросам модерации: [email protected]
Considering how much you worry about Erika, this is perfect for you.
Ничто не возникает из ничего и ничто не пропадает бесследно.
Если где-то чего-то убудет, то в другом месте добавится.
(Закон сохранения).