Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Lider1, I agree that 55 days isn't the best result.
Yeah, definitely not the best :) Yesterday, I sat down and replayed it – 39 days :D True, it was for the Flux – Grindan.
Chingis
I'm even ashamed that I haven't played this map in 45 days yet.
No worries, at least you'll have something to aim for! ))
And I'm scared to imagine how long AmberSoler would take to play it :D :D :D
Added 1 minute ago AmberSoler
There are masterpieces worthy of being played for the sake of aesthetics... Most maps attract players because of the "nostalgia" factor... there are also incredibly challenging options...
At that time, I only had a standard set. And that's okay! I didn't complain! The time passed very entertainingly :D :D :D
Сейчас балуюсь этим https://vcmi.eu/download/ За то что нейтралы не бегают за единичкой, для меня это уже стоит того
The day before yesterday, I played Champions of Gelia on Impossible difficulty in 54 days, then replayed some episodes, and it took 51 days. 51 days is my record so far :)
It didn't take 39 days, of course, but 51 days is also a good result :) Now I'll try to play it in around 39 days.
Congratulations. The 55-day mark has finally been surpassed, and you are clearly making progress :) Chingis
So, it will be possible to complete the map in 25-35 days on Impossible difficulty. IMHO
I think the optimal result is somewhere around 15-20 days. medstrax
2Lider1 It will be very interesting to see how you will complete the 3rd mission. Be sure to tell us, as the map is quite difficult.
Yeah. In about 3 weeks, I'll go to the village and try to play. Including Xiedu. Otherwise, playing Heroes 3 offline with the internet on is more or less impossible for me to do responsibly :D
Сейчас балуюсь этим https://vcmi.eu/download/ За то что нейтралы не бегают за единичкой, для меня это уже стоит того
What map are we discussing? Is it the 55-day or 39-day map? Please share it.
The third mission, "The Magnificent Four," by maxuta-phonex, can only be completed in two ways. I haven't had time to create a campaign similar to this third mission, where the difficulty is higher than "impossible."
I already tried it :) I played “War of the Strongest” on normal difficulty. I liked it. I thought I would use it on impossible difficulty to get a result. But it’s huge. Therefore, it gets boring; your eyes dart around, and you don't remember where everything is located.
Can you recommend an interesting map that is a bit smaller?
I will give you a recommendation and do some self-promotion at the same time :D
Here, take a look; I made a remix of one standard map /topic/8958/
I have one urgent request: don't play with computer heroes that are already dead! Just so you know, the map isn't very easy right away
Сейчас балуюсь этим https://vcmi.eu/download/ За то что нейтралы не бегают за единичкой, для меня это уже стоит того
Played Champions of Gelia at the impossible level in 37 days.
Congratulations :smile20: Chingis
I will play it again. And that's it. I'm tired of it :)
Yes, maybe it's time to switch to something else ))) Chingis
Lider1, I added your map to the list of maps, but I don't know the name in Russian. And it's hard to find it by the English name. What is its name in Russian?
Did you really fail to leave one map in the maps folder and cut the rest somewhere? Well, never mind. It's called Everyone is Fighting Chingis
By the way, confirm, is it really possible to restart ANY hero?
You can buy any free, unrestricted hero from the tavern. Including the killed, pumped-up computer heroes. That's why I asked not to play with them in the description
Сейчас балуюсь этим https://vcmi.eu/download/ За то что нейтралы не бегают за единичкой, для меня это уже стоит того
Once, the “Return to Avenge” map seemed simply inhumane. I was, I think, 10-12 years old... I was playing as the Swamp faction, and suddenly, unexpectedly, I realized that heroes move very slowly in the swamp, which slows down development, while my opponents run around like crazy, and they already have everything: everything is explored, everything is built, and so on. But the catharsis came later – when I suddenly realized how much time was left before the loss, how many creatures I needed to defeat, and how many dwellings I needed to visit before that, and all this with a ban on magic! It was so shocking that I abandoned the map and the game for about ten years.
Returning to it, no, I didn't become a super-player or someone with a lot of experience; I remained the same clumsy player in the world of any strategy game. But I decided to replay it, having thought through the tactics in advance. It turned out to be simple; I completed it on the first try, without any reloads. I played as Demons with allies. Although I realized quite late that allies don't make the game easier, but rather more difficult, I was helped by the ubiquitous Imps, who quickly destroyed the ally – it turned out that this was even better; the captured castles were already fully equipped for a good life. Well, and a simple tactic. A bunch of Demon Cities on the Demon continent, connected by Demon Gates, a slow replenishment of troops, and a stable defense against various upstarts. Close proximity to Azure Dragons. No travel; I only ran around the map in search of one thing – the Guild of Mages with the "Dimension Door" spell. And I found it in the Necropolis not far from the coveted creatures. That's it. Expert "Defense," "Attack," and various spells. I relied on Azure Dragons, Devils, Magogs, Cerberuses, and, strangely enough, the "shameful" and "useless" Demons. It wasn't even about strength, but about quantity; from all the "Demon Cities," an incredible number of these creatures accumulated, and there was even enough time left to accumulate more, but I was already too lazy to wait. Overall slowdown, overall curse, overall bloodlust, and the creatures were defeated like nuts.