Skip to content

I would like to see the persimmon tree. Auto-translated

No ratings yet — be the first to rate!
User Avatar
#1
Auto-translated
You know the drill.

0. Last year's pictures. 
1. A cheerful musical composition with or without vocals. Result.
2. Pictures by Zh. Result.
3. Masquerade - pick a religion you like, an empire you like, one of your favorite cartoons (anime counts), one of your favorite movies, one of your favorite video games, and one of your favorite objects in the Solar System. Result. 
4. Healing video lasting 5 minutes or less. Result.
5. Melancholic musical composition with or without vocals. Result.
6. Short video up to 1 minute. Results. 
7. Photos by Zh. Results. 
8. Pictures by M. Results. 
9. Masquerade - draw something here and generate a country here. Results. 
10. Cosplay. Results. 

1. Aoi Tori
2. Drakkoshka
3. Heroist
4. Shuba
5. Nebo
6. Enchantment
7. Arandor
8. Denis 😎
9. Fragment
10. Astral shrimp
11. Sleep
12. Emir Oboyev
13. Chainy

Attachments 1
1 file attached • Total size: 28.4 KB

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#2
Auto-translated
I thought you were posting about a Wizard from the Lord faction.
User Avatar
#3
Auto-translated
Last year: we need to identify the author and vote for the best one in the format 1 > 2 > 3 > 4. Send your guesses to my private messages, and your votes in this thread.









Added 1 minute ago
Ple-Sen
I thought you were posting a Wizard from Haven.
Why would he suddenly ask for a new thread...

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#4
Auto-translated
So, I only saw the part about managing attachments, not a new topic.
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#5
Auto-translated
Drakkoshka

YEEEEEEES, HUGE FUN smile03smile03smile03

...no, I wasn't guarding the new thread of Revn, I just missed the routine completely during my vacation and can't fall asleep :(
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#7
Auto-translated
I was also disappointed when I saw that the links lead to the wrong places.
User Avatar
#8
Auto-translated
Not many musical tracks... Alright, let's get started.
Shuba
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#9
Auto-translated
Sky
Author
Short video up to 1 minute.
😒 I don't watch your TikTok.
Author
The link doesn't lead to the expeditions section :/
My link leads to an Invalid Title.

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#11
Auto-translated
Yes, I also hoped for Rinze.
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#13
Auto-translated
Author
A melancholic musical composition with or without vocals.
I would have sent this, but I was browsing through old forums the other day and realized that I had already sent it. Although, I remember after my first therapy session, I listened to this song on repeat, constantly humming it and crying for several days :(
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕
User Avatar
#14
Auto-translated
Author
9. Masquerade - draw something here and generate a country here.
I already have a country. Do I need to create a new one?

Небо – мольбы не ждёт
Небо – угроз не слышит
Небо – ведёт особый счёт
Небо – тебя найдёт


⚔︎ Рыцари Тезота: Персонажи | События ⚔︎

По вопросам модерации: [email protected]

User Avatar
#15
Auto-translated
I used to have two whole countries...
А, вот почему.

🏹🎪+⛓️♿=💕