Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
While we're deciding what to do with the equipment, let's head to the blacksmith/shop of that cursed character. - Well, we can talk to him, of course, but let one of the men do the talking – Zeikin, Henry, or Joe. I don't think he'll be intimidated by a delicate or fragile girl like me.
Nikta sighs discontentedly.
“Dalia, this is certainly an interesting experience, and I’m sure you’re eager to try out all the new parts of your body in action, but what if the effect is irreversible?”
-- Brat, what are you doing?! Do you even know what trans culture is?! First, you're interested in experiencing life in someone else's skin, and then you end up walking around with signs, canceling characters, and creating terrible, perverse fanfiction under the guise of reprints, trolling normal people on Twitter, and eventually committing suicide somewhere under a bridge from a drug overdose. This is the worst thing ever... Stop it (((
Nikta sighs discontentedly. “Davalya, this is certainly an interesting experience, and I’m sure you’re eager to try out all the new parts of your body, but what if the effect is irreversible?”
Davalya removes the ring and transforms back into a woman. “He-he, it’s ticklish when you take it off and put it on)) Relax, we in Skiore like to play around with things like this. Although, items of such power and quality are extremely rare,” the sorceress examines the ring with fascination.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт
- This isn't quite my thing, - Zeikin made a few swings with the sword. The weapon's balance was very different from what he was used to - after all, he had spent not only the last few years as a mercenary with an axe, but also decades before that, felling trees for the benefit of the kingdom. - ...But I feel that with enough skill and desire, I could use it to shave a bandit's face while still leaving him alive. I'll try to get used to it. Rummaging in his bag, he snapped his fingers. - By the way, - he says to Dávalia. - I have the necessary materials and skills to mend your clothes so that they look like new. I remember some bugs tore something of yours in the mine. I can work on that if you want.
I can also take the ring of faith if Frag or someone else doesn't need it.
- By the way," he says to Davalia. "I have the necessary materials and skills to mend your clothes so well that they'll look brand new. I remember some bugs tore something of yours in the mine. I can work on that if you want.
- Oh, Zay, thank you, because I was already going to look for new ones.
Небо – мольбы не ждёт Небо – угроз не слышит Небо – ведёт особый счёт Небо – тебя найдёт
- ...I'm not even sure this is a good idea anymore," Zeikin mumbled after the staged scene with the ring. "Please, don't do that again. There are limits to my abilities, and one of them is hairy male legs in stockings, after which neither they nor my psyche can be recovered. Author
- Well, we can talk, of course, but let someone from the men speak, Zeikin, Henry, or Joe. I don't think he'll be scared seeing a delicate or fragile girl like me.
- I can talk, no problem. But whether his teeth and fingers will remain intact afterward is another question. If this option works for us, I'm in.
- With such a ring, you can go to the bathhouse every day, - said Fayblup. - I would keep it just in case, you never know when it might come in handy.
Author
The female explorers were swimming in the lake, they found a magic staff, they spent the whole day casting spells, and didn't even go to the tavern.
one classmate was constantly humming this song...
Author
Why waste money at all? You can live in the forest and get everything yourself in an honest fight with Mother Nature.
- Henry is right... Let's not play with devilish tricks; it's a slippery slope – today you transform into a ring, and tomorrow you'll start mutilating children with a scalpel. We know, we've been there.