Connection ErrorBad RequestThis page went staleSession ExpiredSign in requiredForbiddenNot FoundToo Many RequestsServer ErrorBad GatewayService UnavailableGateway TimeoutHTTP Version Not Supported
Session Expired
Your session has expired. Please log in to continue.
Sign in required
You need an account to do that. Sign in or create one — it only takes a minute.
This page went stale
Your security token was rejected, usually because the page sat open too long or you signed in elsewhere. Nothing was saved. Reload the page and try again.
Request Failed
We encountered an issue while processing your request.
Please check your internet connection and try again.
Waiting for the appointed hour, Miroluba sits on a bench and looks at the clouds. Then she checks her equipment again. She rests again, after which she makes adjustments to her makeup. Time passes slowly – the shadows on the ground don't even change their shapes.
She takes out a newly purchased notebook. 10 chimes is a considerable price for a pack of blank paper, completely empty, but its edges, cover, and spine are adorned with beautiful Refetian script, reminiscent of a home left far behind, and a pen and inkwell as a gift.
"Dear diary..." she begins, but stops.
What to write about? How was your day? Not interesting. To express her thoughts there? What if someone sees it – she would die of shame. Even if she looks at it herself in a couple of years.
"...privet!".
She could describe the city or country she is in, but places are constant things; they won't go anywhere.
For fun, Mira draws a small sketch, to the best of her ability – a flushed, panting face with a hairstyle of two pigtails.
"Martha" – the drawing turned out to be quite peculiar, resembling designs of creations from the Azure Shop. It is unlikely that an outsider would be able to understand that someone currently living is depicted here, although, in her opinion, it turned out quite nicely.
After thinking, she added a description: "An ant-girl, lifting ten times her own weight."
- Hmmmm...
To sit in old age by the fireplace, with a mug of tea with lemon, and remember those who are no longer around. Why not?
***
After some time, the diary was filled with entries:
- Evgeny Stanishlavovich (middle-aged face, shadow in place of eyes) – a great admirer and promoter of Eastern culture.
- Yumiko (flushed face, in a fur hat with a pompom, eyes hidden by bangs) – E.S.'s daughter, a wonderful child.
- Misha Milovna (childish appearance, but a very serious and focused face) – will cast a spell if you make noise.
- M.K. (gloomy face with a broken nose and unruly hair) – quick to retaliate, smells of gunpowder, very stubborn.
- K.R. (thin features, scarred face, ice in her eyes) – will not rest until she throws all the trash into the ocean.
- Sinner (tattered, mustached face of a suffering appearance, covered in drops, with a double chin) – is working hard on himself.
- Penitent (half-shaded face, grinning) – his therapist.
- A.A. (slightly sad face with an eye covered by a mass of hair) – can cook so that calories are deposited where they need to be.
- K.I. (pleasant face with a mournful-apologetic expression) – an example of courage and modesty.
- K.T. (pleasant face with a nervous, darting expression) – K.I.'s brother, dresses well.
- K.N. (pleasant face with a detached expression) – K.I. and K.T.'s brother, looks older than his age, dreams of becoming a writer.
- Abbess (relaxed face with earrings) – guides lost souls on the right path for a kopeck.
- Iberis (face of a self-confident person) – a seeker of true feeling.
- L. (angry face, covered in blush) – secretly dreams of being put in her place.
- Robber (villainous face with a bandaged eye) – will take your wallet, your woman, and your life.
- M.M. (cheerful, long-haired face with a hint of deliberate foolishness) – will protect you, but will demand payment in iron.
- Rufa (gasping with laughter, tears streaming from her eyes) – sometimes a wolf, sometimes not quite; loves to play pranks.
- Lika (cheerful face with a different hairstyle) – Cerberus's second head.
- Luppa (focused face with a hint of anxiety) – tolerates foolishness because she loves you.
- Z. (face downcast and completely hidden by hair falling over it) – a tormented soul.
- L1, L2, L3 (three small silhouettes, whose faces are completely shaded) – classmates.
- T.K. (fierce-looking face with wide-open eyes) – a celestial being, descended to the sinful earth to intimidate mortals.
- A.O. (kind face with the gaze of an eagle) – will strip the weak in spirit bare.
- Yu.K. (smirking and licking face of a forest spirit) – won a pork knuckle in roulette.
- R. (silhouette without details) – buffalo.
- B. (silhouette without details) – angel.
- R. (silhouette without details) – vulture.
- S. (silhouette without details) – wolf.
- D. (silhouette without details) – wolverine.
- S. (silhouette without details) – mummy.
- N. (smiling face with kind eyes) – shepherdess, cares more about her flock than about herself.
- Z. (bucket on his head) – a grumpy old man who doesn't want to retire.
- P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6, P7, P8, P9, P10 (a scattering of small, indistinguishable silhouettes in one picture) – classmates.
Added 7 minutes ago
What if you hire a priestess for a duel for 100 chimes? 🤔
Coriel slowly and carefully took the box and unwrapped it; it was clear that Lily was touched. -- Thank you... Regarding your father, if I may offer some advice: things are not like in Refitea here in Eolia; children have a lot of freedom. So, everything depends on the children themselves and you... But you must respect your parents; they are our blood, and they care about our souls. I think, however, that everything will be fine with you.
The gift turned out to be a figurine of Dante, previously seen in "Azure Sails." — Well, my mission is complete, so I guess I'll go now.
The gift turned out to be a Dante figurine, which I had seen before in "Azure Sails." — Well, my mission is complete, so I guess I'll go now.
*Reverently kisses the figurine and presses it to his cheek* -- Please, pass on the words of gratitude. / I am ready to provide escort. Regarding the evil tree, I wrote in the chat that, in my opinion, the most reasonable thing to do is to learn the staff spell and shoot it down, with the Rishi figurine in my pocket. But let the commander decide./
"That wasn't exactly a compliment," Mira muttered, but she still allowed him to kiss her hand, thus fulfilling his high-society ritual. "Milsdar Perigore, though this is unexpected, and rather strange from any angle – many in my position would have summoned the guard, even if only slightly romantically, if one were to try to portray it in the rosy hues of fantasy, detached from reality... Anyway, if this is true, then I thank you for these feelings... I'm not sure I can reciprocate them, especially since I don't know you at all... However, I will say this – I am not a lost, naive maiden, as I may seem; much like she was called, the 'goddess of chaos' – danger and even death follow me side by side on this ravaged land, every day, so I try not to look back. As they say – do what you must and be what may. And even now – my companions and I have important and dangerous tasks ahead of us, which may turn out badly for our – or your – well-being, possibly even not just physically. You may – not necessarily, but it is possible – suffer morally or even tarnish your honor before the laws or customs of any particular group of people or even a state."
She put her hand on her hip and pointed a finger at him.
"If all this is not a momentary whim, nonsense, and drivel, intended to play with the heart of an unfortunate maiden, then I need an oath of loyalty to me and my cause from a nobleman and a man who stands before the gods!"
Perigor listened to Mira, his eyes filled with stars, and was ready to swear allegiance to her regardless of the circumstances, although the details of her "mission" were not yet known to him.
— Of course, naturally — all for you. What do I need to do to prove the seriousness of my intentions and the sincerity of my feelings? Gouge out my own eye, or perhaps take someone's life?
Added 30 minutes ago Quest: a volunteer is needed to test a new medicineEmployer: Persikova Milana Tsvetimirovna (Refmed)Reward: 20 chimes
Quest: new ideas are needed for the menuEmployer: Chin Thi Zung (Boreas)Reward: 20 chimes
Quest: participate in a cultural conferenceEmployer: Laurin Evgeny Stalinovich (Azure Sails)Reward: varies
Quest: apprentice workEmployer: Blade Arts III (Livyen)Reward: crafting skill
Does anyone need anything else from "Despair"? So that I can use the 10% discount from Frag on the entire purchase. Because I need one inexpensive item from there.
Wearing a Russian hat and the rest of the Ditlind outfit, you'll look like an MMORPG character who hasn't quite collected the complete set of gear. I like this idea...