Skip to content

⚔️Serberia Auto-translated

5.0 (1 rating)
In reply to Ple-Sen
User Avatar
#7730
Auto-translated
Ple-Sen
Anselm is practically in a coma right now.
I saw my grandmother break her leg. She swore quietly, asked someone to call an ambulance, shed a few tears for about thirty seconds, and then calmly chatted with an acquaintance who happened to be nearby until the doctors arrived.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#7732
Auto-translated
So, this is information about who it is from Revan, not my guesses.
User Avatar
#7734
Auto-translated
He kicks pretty well, like a new Lyde. By the way, we almost beat Lyde, as you remember, and he was even stronger.
E si sui vius, er mi grans benananza,
e si ieu muoir, er mi grans deliuriers
User Avatar
#7735
Auto-translated
players are getting wiped again on the leaderboards, how many times will this happen...

Whatever
User Avatar
#7736
Auto-translated
Lyde has changed significantly over the summer since the time of the Rhemic Empire. It's a shame that Haven isn't playable.

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#7737
Auto-translated
— Hello, I'm lost, can you tell me the way?
— We'll show you the way... straight to hell!
User Avatar
#7738
Auto-translated
I forgot about the dog. What should I do with him? Is he even here?

Стартовый пост - Квенты - Разное - Список НПС - Турнир -
Резара - Аксель - Орвальд - Эмилия - Стэфания - Амвросий - Лестер - Альсира - Алария - 

User Avatar
#7739
Auto-translated
do you want to kill him?
but he should be with me. he might get stolen in the city.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#7741
Auto-translated
by the way, it could also be used to search for Alessia. That's why I got it.

Be strong. Believe
User Avatar
#7743
Auto-translated
Yeah, I can already picture it: the dog sniffs the corpse and barks affirmatively, and the survivors pat him approvingly.

Be strong. Believe